eCRM Manager | FMCG | Social Lifestyle | Stakeholder Management | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a veteran when it comes to loyalty marketing?
- Do you have the will and knowledge to build and optimize a thriving FMCG product?
- Did you always wanted to be at the frontline of an innovative and fast moving environment?
This international organization is a leader in lifestyle products in over 4 countries. The headquarter is based in Amsterdam with more than 50 employees! They are determined to stay at the top in this thriving business. They develop their own innovative consumer goods and invest in promising opportunities.
They believe their products change the consumer lifestyles and create vast new opportunities for companies worldwide who can meet evolving needs. This sector is rapidly growing and maturing as we speak. At this very moment already billions of dollars have being made in the industry.
As eCRM manager you will be responsible for the entire customer life cycle. The strategy is yours to create and will be implemented omnichannel together with the digital team, agencies and CMO team.
In this role you will further develop and implement the eCRM strategy based on behavior, purchase history and customer insight. You will develop and manage innovative programs from concept till creation and implementation. Thus you encourage loyalty and retention with your customers.
Together with this, you will ensure the database is effectively segmented so the targeted campaigns will be further optimized for better sales.
You have a key role in making sure all stakeholder are up to date and content with the progress. Together with the Sales & Operations, CMO you inspire and co-develop customer journeys for all on & offline activations and campaigns.
Are you up to the task? Can you implement customer journeys across multiple touchpoints? e.g. email, mobile, web? You are the superb project manager which has excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills!
- Extensive CRM/loyalty marketing, FMCG is a plus
- A great understanding of customer retention, rewards program, strategy and execution
- Knowledge of international markets like US
- You have strong influence management skills
- Experience in creating processes in complex environments and comfortable with ambiguity
- An infectious energy and a passion for nurturing long-term customer loyalty
- You have a working knowledge with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (an emphasis on journey builder)
- Google Analytics, Hotjar, Kissmetrics and Demandware are preferred
- Mentality suiting a start-up
What they offer in return
- Work in a billion dollar industry
- Being part of a world leading organization
- Work in a team with more than 50 different nationalities
- Travelling to the US, Italy and more (once every two months)
- The opportunity to really make a difference
- Develop yourself as a true eCRM manager Worldwide
- A competitive salary, bonus, holiday allowance and pension