Global SEA Specialist | Multi-national with strong focus on sustainability! | Salary up-to €60k!
Your new job: Global SEA Specialist in Amsterdam | Heading towards 13 countries! | SA360 | Topnotch team
- Would you like to work for a global player in cleaner energy?
- Is energy transition something that is close to your heart?
- Would you like to contribute to the well-being of our planet and make sure that we are carbon neutral by 2040?
- Do you want to work in a team with highly specialized digital marketers who share the same passion?
- What about building a paid search strategy that really makes an impact on this company?
Yes? Sounds interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: A sustainable and multinational advertiser
Your new employer is one of the leading global players in energy solutions with a strong environmental concern.
This energy giant with great focus on sustainable energy operates in almost 30 countries with a staff count of over 15.000. With its core focus reducing global CO2 emission.
This is your opportunity to make a big change in this world. If you want to make a global impact and be at the core of this large sustainable force, then this unique career opportunity is for you! This company set its target to harvest all its energy from renewable sources by 2040!
This company is so dedicated to make our energy use clean and future-proof, that they work on bases of three pillars.
- The core energy solutions that are provided by this company are very clean in terms of carbon footprint and air quality.
- This company is actively increasing the share of biobased and renewable fuels in their portfolio.
- And lastly the goal is to provide 100% renewable energy by 2040.
Based in a brand-new office in the heart of Amsterdam. This multinational is centralizing their global marketing and data team in a center of excellence with only the best marketing specialists. Therefore, you will be on top of the action and decision making and will work with the best of the business.
Your new job: Global SEA specialist in Amsterdam
The team consists of around 10 digital marketing specialists. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Global Digital Marketing and indirectly to the Director of Global Growth. So, the chain of command is very short and therefor no bureaucracy involved like with similar large corporations.
Within the team and the company there is a lot of opportunity for growth. Since this company is a global player in its field, the opportunities to grow are enormous. You will be in an international environment with a very diverse group of people around you. Which creates a warm and comfortable environment to work in.
The culture within this centralized team is similar to a start-up! A real team player and open attitude is a definite must. The team members have their own core speciality but really work together in order to create a more sustainable world.
As the new Global SEA specialist:
- You will be joining an in-house digital agency which is focused on Digital Growth. The focus of this agency is setting up lead generation campaigns through digital channels for the company.
- You will, primarily, be responsible for maximizing the value of the search campaigns and maintain the growth of the lead generation and high-quality traffic campaigns across 10+ countries.
- Simultaneously you will increase automation, optimize the content and work with other channel experts to increase the total value.
- With your analytical mindset and technical capabilities, you can pinpoint optimization opportunities, assess the impact of these opportunities, and implement them within the organization.
- Be in charge of countries like Ireland, United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Poland, US and the Scandinavian countries!
- Budgets that vary per country, up to 300k per month!
Besides a best-in-class digital performance team, you also have access to the best-in-class tools like: SA360, GA360, Hotjar.
Missing a tool you need? No worries, this company will enable “everything” for you to achieve their ambitious growth plans!
What do you get in return?
- A salary up to €60K gross annually
- A performance bonus up to 10%
- Training budget up to €1500 annually
- Daily lunch by the in-house chef
- Work Laptop
- Chance to work on our sustainable future
- And finally again, the amazing Friday drinks
- Huge growth possibilities and a great working environment!
- Are you ready for the next step?
Then let us hear from you! Apply via the application button, send your Curriculum Vitae firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 020 8200 676.
For all our other SEA, SEO & Marketplace vacancies in Amsterdam, visit: https://finestpeople.com/vacatures/.