Junior Online Marketeer | Media Buying | Content | HTML
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you an ambitious online marketeer ready for a jumping start in your career?
- Are you interested in Paid Advertising, Media Buying, Content and Coding?
- Do you want to reach targets with an ambitious international team?
Junior Online Marketeer
From day one you will be trained for the role of junior online marketeer. This role requires a passion for data, marketing and creativity. As a junior online marketeer, you have to identify the target market.
You will do media buying for different products or ads. As an online marketeer you will create the content and images for the landing page, A/B test the different possibilities for the best results, execute performance campaigns on different channels like social and display and create the best ROI possible.
You will need to be creative and analytical at the same time. By tracking your moves, audiences and results you can calculate your ROI and start optimizing your campaigns.
This is an ongoing process that keeps challenging your analytical skills. Efficiency and hard work pays off. In addition to your monthly salary, you will get a bonus based on you own performance. It’s almost like having your own business within the company.
The organisation is a performance driven advertising company that uses highly skilled professionals to push the boundaries of ROI driven marketing. The organization generates millions of leads for their customers.
They identify high quality opportunities through real-time data analytics and historical data. The founder is a great entrepreneur at heart. Working next to his job at night he was able to successfully build his online marketing agency. Within three years the first colleagues could join.
Every year they are growing more financially and with the headcount. Now they want to grow even faster and are looking for an excited young professional. Working for this company is a great opportunity.
You join a international team, will be able to work at your own hours, expand your analytical skills and dive into performance advertising. As a junior you already get a lot of responsibility and training on all different aspect of online marketing.
The company is located in the Amsterdam Business District (WTC) which has a great view over Amsterdam and perfect connection to local transport.
Making sure you enjoy your work and develop your own career is the reason the founder started this unique working environment. It’s safe to make mistakes and learn from them. To test the boundaries and figure out new ways enhance the campaigns is all part to the job.
The requirements for the role
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing
- A passion for data analytics
- A real team player
- Good communications skills
- Result driven mindset
- Basis understanding of HTML (reading)
- Creative experience in writing content
What do they have to offer?
- A great role to start of your career as an online marketeer
- full salary and bonus structure
- Highly motivated and interesting colleagues
- Working in the heart of the Amsterdam business centre
- Working and learning on the job
- Great growth and personal development plan
- Flexible working hours