SEA Specialist | Global Denim Retailer | Amsterdam | 60K!
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Your new job: SEA Specialist in Amsterdam for one of the most iconic jeans brands!
- Do you want to work together with your team to grow this brand in Asia, Europe & South Africa?
- Do you like the thrill when the company numbers grow because of your campaigns?
- Do you know how to deal strategically with large budgets?
- Do you want to expand your Google Ads experience with Shopping experience?
- And become a master in SA360 & Feed management tools?
- Do you want to do something extra? Get involved with App marketing!
Does this sound like your new challenge? Then read on!
Your new employer: A legendary, worldwide, jeans brand.
This fashion brand has been known for decades for their unique vision and the recognizable features of their product line. A brand where even least fashion interested person will know them and recognize their clothes. It is that through this specific approach they have been able to gather a huge audience of enthusiastic fans, they do this partly through collaborations with the biggest artists, which has really strengthened their excellent position in the market.
Despite their large-scale success and global presence, the vibe is anything but corporate. This organization is filled with young and talented professionals who all carry a certain sobriety of character. They all work closely together to bring to life a common goal, made possible by their entrepreneurial and pragmatic attitude. This way they keep the head cool and both feet firmly on the ground, so that they get the most out of their brand, day in and day out. With your knowledge and experience, together with the performance team, you will ensure that you grow the traffic in your market and let the conversions break all barriers! In addition, you show like no other how you can best optimize those campaigns, attract the right target group and have knowledge of the newest tools like performance max. To bring their brand to life even more, they are currently working hard to expand one of their most important channels: SEA! With millions in advertising budget, this company is not holding back!
Your new job: SEA Specialist at an established denim retailer
As a SEA specialist, you and your team are responsible for the global paid search traffic of the brand. Among other things, you will run campaigns for Asia, South Africa and the whole of Europe. As a team, you will ensure that the online sales target is achieved. And as a real SEA specialist you do not only want to achieve those targets, you want to crush them! Together with a team in Japan and America, you catch up weekly to learn from best practices and to make use of new market insights. To do all of this you get access to the best tools, with of course weekly calls with Google & Microsoft, using the latest betas, SA 360, Feed management tools and everything you need to get the job done.
Among other things, you are expected to:
- Actively look for new ways to increase paid search traffic.
- Build synergy and manage good cooperation with the rest of the performance department for the strategy.
- Develop best practices for analyzing traffic factors, including collecting and analyzing data to identify KPIs, understand online traffic patterns, segment customer behavior, resulting in improved website sessions
- And the drive to take on new projects to improve your skills!
As a SEA specialist, we need from you:
• At least 3+ years as a SEA Marketeer in a professional environment.
• A BSc or MSc degree in Marketing, Business or similar.
• Experience with high-volume shopping campaigns
• Work experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Search Ads 360 and Feed management tools
• Experience with strategic SEA campaigns with large budgets is a big plus;
• Excellent analytical skills and skills to work efficiently
• Knowledge of retail and fashion is a plus.
What do you get in return?
• A yearly gross salary up to €55.000-
• A luxurious office building
• Training and self-development programs.
• Hybrid working
• 40% Staff discount on beautiful outfits!
• Weekly activities to relax!
Is this your next job?
Take the next step and let us hear from you! Apply via the application button, send your Curriculum Vitae with motivation to email@example.com, or call: 020 8200 676.
For all our other SEA, SEO & Marketplace vacancies in Amsterdam, visit: https://finestpeople.com/vacatures/.