SEA/PPC Specialist | Global Fashion Retailer | Million’s budget | Utrecht
- Do you want to be responsible for the strategic roadmap with a multi-disciplinary team?
- Do you like working with millions of budgets?
- Do you have the qualities to ensure exponential growth?
- Do you want to work for the biggest and hippest brands?
- Are you a master of Google shopping campaigns?
Then read on!
Your new employer: One of the sportiest players in the market who is now doing everything in his power to conquer the e-commerce market!
With thousands of stores around the world, collaborations with the biggest brands and names, they have become the Go To spot for young and old to go shopping! They have been around for more than 25 years and continue to grow every year. Especially online there are still many meters to be made!
You will work for an international company based in the center of the country, where you will work together to build a new paid search team. At the moment they are expanding the European team, are you the person that loves to build up? Roll up your sleeves and go mentality? Then you are the senior who will run this team. After all that hard work, there are of course always plenty of events, shows, and parties for all stores and office colleagues! Collaborations with big stars are a standard here! Want to stay fit? Not a problem, with a fitness center in the office and a wellness program, they even motivate you to do that!
You will be part of the Performance Marketing team and work closely with other highly driven paid media specialists who focus on
Your new job: PPC/SEA specialist, together you aim for the Champions league cup!
As a SEA/PPC Specialist you are responsible for achieving online successes, performance and of course selling! You get a lot of freedom to make an impact and achieve goals. You are not only the hands-on specialist, but you also manage a worldwide Big6 agency. You are going to work with top of the-bill tooling. SA360? You know this tool from the inside out, complex shopping campaigns? Piece of cake, in addition, you have already automated everything and you ensure excellent automated bidding strategies. This is all accompanied by millions of budgets with which you will score the best ROAS.
Integrity, leadership, and innovation are some of the values that are of paramount importance. Please note, this is not a well-oiled machine. You still have to turn it into one, do you want to leave your mark in one of the most famous organizations in the world? This is your chance!
As a SEA/PPC specialist you will have to:
- Be in the lead of the digital roadmap.
- Ensures the strategic and operational development of SEA/PPC across more than 20 websites in different languages.
- Coordination and communication with an international BIG6 agency.
- Analysis and continuous optimization of the individual campaigns and keywords.
- Identification of new growth opportunities.
- Develop best practices together with your team.
As a SEA/PPC specialist we need from you:
- 3-6 year hands on experience as SEA/PPC specialist
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data studio, Google Shopping, SA360
- Strong analytical skills
- Digital Savy, up to date with the latest trends and news
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Experience with Feed management
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary between €4250,- / €5000,- gross per month
- Depending on seniority (exceptions are negotiable)
- Good secondary employment condition (laptop, pension, travel allowance and a delicious lunch)
- Hybrid working, 1-2 days in the office
- Employee discount
- Pension plan
- And most importantly:
- Personal Development, Health and Well-Being Program.
- Fitness center in the office!
- Curious about the rest of the conditions? Apply!
Is this your next job?
Then take the step and let us hear from you!
For all our other SEO, SEA & Marketplace vacancies in Amsterdam, visit https://finestpeople.com/vacatures/