Senior CRM Marketeer | Fashion | Global | 50K-75K p/y + Bonus | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Your new job: Senior CRM Marketeer in Amsterdam for one of the most iconic fashion brands on the planet!
- Have you always wanted to work for one of the most well-known and iconic fashion brands that has lefts it’s mark all across the globe?
- Does it sound like an exciting challenge to take ownership of a base of over 3 million subscribers and work on expanding it even further?
- Are you also the right person to really dive into the automated flows to start perfecting the complete cross-channel customer journeys?
- And are you the kind of person that synergises with the attitude ’’don’t say why you can’t do it, tell us what you need to make it happen’’, that has been engraved in this company’s DNA?
Sounds good? Then this might be a great career opportunity for you!
Your new employer: One of the most iconic and well-known brands on the planet!
This fashion brand has been known for decades for their unique vision and the identifying characteristics of their product line. A brand where even the layman amongst the fashion industry will know them and recognise their products. It is that by this specific approach that they have been able to amass a huge public of enthusiastic fans that allowed them to really solidify their outstanding position in the market.
Despite their large scale success and global presence they are anything but either uptight and corporate, or exaggeratedly ‘’hip’’, like you sometimes see with some fashion brands. This organisation is filled with young and talented professionals who all carry a certain sobriety of character with them. All of them closely collaborate to bring a common goal to life, made possible by their venturous and pragmatic attitudes. That’s how they keep their heads cool and both feet firmly on the ground, so they get the most out of their brand, day after day.
In order to bring their brand even more alive they are currently working hard on professionalising one of their most important channels: CRM. The company is currently investing quite heavily into developing their CRM channel. This takes shape in both the further development of their Marketing Automation platform, as well as attracting the brightest minds on the market to further bolster their capabilities. Something where you just might come in!
Your new job: The Senior CRM Marketeer that’s going to revamp and upgrade the customer journeys on a global scale!
So, what’s the task at hand? Let’s first start at the team. Currently they have 1 permanent team member on CRM, supported by the occasional freelancers. Understandably not enough if they want to utilise their market position to the fullest potential. That’s why they are looking for steady pairs of extra hands to strengthen the team and start working on it. As a result, very little within CRM has been set in stone as far as the way of doing things is concerned.
An environment like this would offer a great deal of freedom for the right kind of person that knows what to do with it, so that would be the environment you would operate in. With this, naturally, comes lots of room for experimenting and trying out new idea’s. Once you come up with a solid plan there’s no need to go through multiple meetings and approvals and such, just go for it! This organisation highly encourages you to chase your own ideas in a high pace and to not be afraid of trying, failing and above all learning!
Next is of course the data, the crucial lifeblood of any modern and successful CRM campaign. Currently there are about 3 million active subscribers in the database. On one hand you will be responsible for the further expansion of the subscriber list and attracting new customers. On the other hand you will be working on characterising the data profiles to start upgrading the level of personalisation within each campaign. So not only are you in charge of the quantity of usable data, but also the quality of the profiles that will be fed into the journeys.
And of course, no campaign is complete without a properly automated journey. You will ensure that the various channels run in complete synergy with one another. This means you will also collaborate with specialists outside of CRM to align the campaigning efforts, but also work in very close tandem with the team’s Senior Loyalty Marketeer (position still vacant at time of writing). Together you are going to be dominating to global fashion market!
Does the challenge above sound like the right fit for you, or has the mention of the Senior Loyalty Marketeer piqued your interest?
What do we need from you?
As the new Senior CRM Marketeer for one of the most iconic fashion brands on the globe, located in the region of Amsterdam, we would need the following from you:
- About 5+ years of experience as a CRM marketing specialist
- Experience with operating on an international level is a great plus
- A great understanding of customer data profiles and personalisation is needed
- Experience with tools such as Copernica, Selligent or CanopyDeploy is nice to have
- Experience with HTML or SQL is also a nice addition
- You operate well in an environment with little guidelines or set structure
What will you get in return?
- A base salary between 50K and 75K, depending on your experience
- A bonus on top of the already solid base salary
- The chance to organically develop your career progression along with the CRM team
- An informal and pragmatic team if interdisciplinary marketing specialist
- Employee discount on the products, naturally 😉
- A company bicycle plan
Does this sound like your next career opportunity?
Then take the step and make yourself known! Apply via the application button below, send your CV along with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call at +31 20 8200 676.
For any and all other jobs regarding E-mail, CRM or Marketing Automation in Amsterdam, be sure to check out: https://finestpeople.com/en/digital-marketing-jobs/.