Account Executive SaaS Benelux | Advertising Technology Company | Increase Mobile Engagement and Conversion | Amsterdam | Up to 100K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you ready for a new challenge as an Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam?
- Do you love to sell a unique advertising technology to the Dutch Fortune 500 brands and largest media agencies?
- Would you like to be part of the Mobile Data Tech company that is heading to dominate the mobile space?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Create Deep-dyed Mobile User Behavior with First Party Data
This mobile data tech company is a rising star in the mobile data industry. With 10+ offices in less than 9 years and numerous awards, they are heading for global domination. They tend to solve the critical problems concerning targeting and engaging mobile users. It includes incomplete mobile profile data and insufficient clarity relating to collection and using of user data.
By using first party mobile data to create deep-dyed mobile user behavior, companies can engage with their customers and increase their revenue from all mobile applications or websites. Both brands and publishers can effectively turn a mobile customer journey into profitable business results.
Due to their recent successes and their ambition to dominate the global mobile data landscape, they are looking for an Account Executive SaaS for their Amsterdam office.
Your next job: Account Executive SaaS | Engagement during each Mobile Touchpoint
As an Account Executive SaaS, you will operate from the Amsterdam office with the Managing Director and a Publisher Manager. The Managing Director keeps an eye on all activities, the Publisher Manager’s key responsibility is to sell to publishers whereas you will be selling to the Fortune 500 brands and media agencies. It will involve both generating new business as maintaining relationships with existing clients. Speaking on events to evangelize the product is encouraged.
You will educate Fortune 500 brands and media agencies about mobile user journeys and how to effectively tap into industry trends. With the unique algorithm you can differentiate your sales pitch from your competitors what gives you a competitive advantage when presenting the technology. It will add value to the complete user journey and increase the engagement during each digital touchpoint. In overall, enough leverage to open doors and to create success in a short period of time.
What is being required?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Account Executive SaaS or Digital Account Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience with Mobile Technology is a plus
- Programmatic Advertising knowledge
- Selling experience within the online marketing landscape
- Data-driven minded
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Network in Netherlands’ Fortune 500 brands and largest media agencies
What is being offered?
- Salary up to 100K OTE (base: 50K)
- Bonus scheme
- Completely responsible for the advertisers- & media agency-side of the Amsterdam office
- Contribute to the growth of a rising star in the Mobile Data Tech industry
- Collaborate with international colleagues
- Work with Dutch Fortune 500 brands and largest media agencies
- Both pitching new business as maintaining relationship
- Career opportunities include team lead or international positions
- Opportunity to apply your entrepreneurial spirit
- Heading for global domination of the Mobile space