Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Global Award-Winning E-commerce SaaS Scale-Up | Amsterdam | Up to €100K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you an Account Executive SaaS EMEA who is looking for a vacancy at a Global E-commerce SaaS Scale-Up in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to join a rising star within the e-Commerce SaaS landscape?
- Can you sell a SaaS solution that has more than 35+ integrations and a unique Ai to optimize customer journeys?
Then this could be your next job!
Global e-Commerce SaaS Unicorn | Award winning rising star
This company is a rising star within the e-Commerce SaaS landscape. Within notable few years they have found their way to the top and won different awards in their field. They are able to drive better customer advocacy as a result of systematically evaluating, examining and optimizing customer experiences. Besides motivating the clients’ staff, it will contribute significantly to the development of their marketing and sales.
It is a SaaS solution that engages with customers in a conversational manner in order to optimize customer journeys on a global scale. With 35+ integrations and a unique Artificial Intelligence, they can tap into every touchpoint in the customer cycle and adjust their conversation to its phase as well as its environment.
Currently they want to keep their position as market leader and therefore they are searching for an Account Executive SaaS EMEA for their Amsterdam office.
Account Executive SaaS EMEA | 3 months deal cycles for Enterprise prospects
As an Account Executive SaaS EMEA, you will work from their Amsterdam office and will be covering the EMEA region. More than 25% of their leads are generated organically from the regions France, Germany, UK, Nordics and Benelux. The clients vary from mid-size companies up to enterprises with an average deal cycle of 3 months. With a SDR and your sales-driven mentality you will seize the opportunities that lies in front of you!
Your team exists of a Customer Success Manager, 3 Account Executives, 2 Sales Development representatives and the directors. Their Amsterdam office can be considered as a start-up and offers chances to implement your best practices and advanced career progression. What is their expected team growth of the coming 2 years? What do you think of adding at least 50 full time employees to their team!
What is being required?
- 2 to 6 years of SaaS sales experience
- Sales methodologies such as Challenger sales
- Besides English another language is a big plus
- Willing to work with mid-size companies up to Enterprises
- Able to work in a start-up and scale-up working environment
- Coachable & natural curious
What is being offered?
- Up to €100K OTE (50/50 split)
- Uncapped and unique bonus system
- Pre-stock options
- EMEA region or 1 specific region
- Able to implement own best practices
- Advanced career progression
- Work at an award-winning market leader