Business Developer German Market | Ambitious and Innovative | Fast-moving SaaS Scale-up! | Amsterdam
The Vacancy: Business Developer German Market | Ambitious and Innovative | Fast-moving SaaS Scale-up! | Amsterdam
- Are you investing maximum effort in yourself and aiming for a strong foundation for a successful commercial career?
- Do you have an interest in everything that brings together tech and software and you love talking about it?
- Do you get energized by working towards shared goals with an ambitious and driven team? Don’t wait any longer, keep reading!
- Would you like to connect over 200 countries in their own language?!
About your new employer:
About 16 years ago, the founders of this scale-up noticed that many companies were dealing with no-shows. This not only resulted in revenue loss but also caused longer waiting times, for example, in healthcare institutions.
From this societal perspective, they devised a method that reaches over 1 million people on a daily basis. By significantly reducing the number of no-shows, this organization offers a solution to save time, cut costs, and make organizations more efficient!
In addition to the above benefits, this solution also provides the opportunity to increase customer satisfaction and secure and protect sensitive data in over 200 countries!
This company delivers on its promises, which directly reflects in the success of its 40,000+ customers worldwide. The core values of service, success, and security are evident in everything they do. To provide the right service, they foster an open and constructive feedback culture for both customers and employees.
They define success in terms of ownership. From day one, you will have responsibility for your own market, accompanied by the guidance and freedom you need to be successful.
Moreover, you will be part of an organization where security is paramount. By working at this scale-up, you will gain in-depth knowledge that paves the way for commercial growth opportunities within numerous companies in the technology sector, such as Salesforce, Zoom, and Capgemini.
Cultural fit and personal connection are the most important factors for this organization. As soon as you sign your contract, it will be captured on camera, and the whole team will raise a toast to you!
From having lunch together to attending festivals, you will join a tightly-knit team. The focus is strongly on self-development. You will have the opportunity to attend various webinars, and every employee has access to an accredited psychologist.
Are you looking for an environment where you work with top-notch clients, where growth is central, experienced specialists collaborate, and a dynamic work atmosphere prevails?
Then this organization is the right fit for you!
Your role: German speaking Business Developer
Through appropriate training and guidance, you will become the point of contact for new clients in your market. By effectively expressing the value of the product, you will reach your clients by phone or email, emphasizing the benefits of efficiency and cost savings.
In addition to your individual goals, you will be part of a driven team. Together with the sales team, you will provide input to the marketing department in developing campaigns for approaching your market. When the annual team target is achieved, a team bonus of €5,000 will be awarded!
In no time, you will become thoroughly familiar with this SaaS product, ensuring that your clients make the most effective use of the software. This will enable you to build strategic relationships, expand your network, and provide ample opportunities for career advancement, including a personal bonus as a 13th-month salary!
Are you ready for the next step?
What will you bring?
- You are aware that sales make the world go round and possess at least 1 year of work experience in a commercial role.
- You are enthusiastic, fluent in German, and have a good command of English or Dutch.
- You enjoy being in control and have a competitive mindset.
- You have an affinity for software and technology.
- You can strike up a conversation with anyone.
- You work in a structured manner in a pleasant environment.
Given the rapid growth of this company, they are also looking for colleagues who speak Flemish and French!
Are you or do you know someone like this? Then be sure to respond!
What do you get in return?
- An experienced team that is always there for you.
- A fast and dynamic work environment.
- Freedom and mentorship you need to be successful.
- Monthly team outings and daily lunch at the office.
- Opportunities for growth in one of the highest-paying markets (SaaS).
- Base salary up to €4000 per month.
- Team bonus of €5000 and a personal bonus ranging from €2000 to €10,000 per year!
- Phone allowance of €30 per month.
- Friday afternoon drinks (Vrijmibo)
Apply now or directly contact our office via +31 20 8200 676.
Sales jobs in Amsterdam
Looking for more sales vacancies in Amsterdam? Check out: https://finestpeople.com/digital-sales-vacatures/.