Business Developer SaaS | DACH | Mar-Tech Enterprise solution | Own data with Gamification | Award winning Tech Scale-Up | 60K Base
- Do you want to work as a Business Developer SaaS DACH?
- Do you find it interesting to work for a fast-growing Scale-Up that already works with large Enterprise level customers such as: IKEA, Lays, Albert Hein, Media Markt, RTL?
- Do you enjoy expanding your portfolio in a relatively new market?
- Do you find it interesting to sell a complex product that will only increase demand in the coming years?
Then read on quickly!
Your employer: Top 100 fastest growing Tech SaaS Scale-Up
This organization has been growing rapidly in recent years, starting with a simple idea to reliably make data transparent for Enterprise level customers in a fair way, this club is now steadily expanding.
What exactly do they do and why is it distinctive? Now that the Third cookie party regulations are becoming increasingly up to date, it is increasingly important to collect your own data from your users in a transparent manner in order to create targeted customer profiles. Especially for Enterprise level customers where this is difficult. Think of a food product, for example. The best thing is to have your own data about who is buying it when why etc.
This platform is able to get in touch with their target audience quickly and easily. This by using gamification. Where the customer can use from 80+ pre-programmed templates. Customers for whom this is of interest and who use it: IKEA, Lays, Toyota,
The difference is that it takes days to set up such a campaign, while media agencies take weeks to months from concept to implementation.
Your role: Business Developer SaaS
As a Business Developer SaaS, you can further explore the DACH market. The first steps have already been taken here. What you will help with and you do not have to start from scratch. This is a relatively new market, but you have the advantage that the Benelux market is already well known, and you can further use success stories and customers in the DACH market.
For you, this means working with a marketing team that works at full speed and receives quality leads. A product that no longer suffers from teething problems. A development team of more than 150 people and a customer portfolio that you can further expand.
What is required?
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- 3+ years of experience in selling SaaS Solutions
- Network of e-commerce companies is a plus
- Experience with sales cycles between 1 and 3 months
- Experience with working in start-up and scale-up environments
What is being offered?
- A great scale-up adventure for an ambitious Business Developer SaaS in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Full coverage of operational costs
- Own car