Business Development Manager Germany
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Your new job as Business Development Manager Germany:
- Build long-term, strategic relationships, and become the go-to person for German publishers
- Drive the advertising industry forward as it looks to scale into more sustainable, people-based marketing
- Work with highly intelligent individuals all over the world to solve complex problems through innovation
Your new job: Business Development Manager
This Global leader aspires to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively—and needs brilliant people to make it happen. That's why they need you now!
Since the usage of third-party cookies will stop by the end of 2023, publishers will need a sustainable solution to maintain and grow their digital ad revenue. This firm offers a solution that helps publishers build access to real-time data on multiple platforms, address specific audiences, measure campaigns, and strengthen consumer privacy
As the Business Developer Manager, you will focus on developing strategic relationships with German publishers. You will be working with many publishers, all on different timelines.
With proper coaching and mentorship, you’ll be able to pitch the value of this SaaS solution and induce top publishers to implement this system.
By developing a deep understanding of this SaaS Solution, you increase your overall value within the AdTech market
Liaising with stakeholders such as legal, privacy, product, and implementation, you will manage different efforts such as qualifying the publisher’s fit, onboarding, contract signing, and implementation.
By meeting these publishers' needs, and nurturing these relationships, you’ll become an asset to these publishers, grow your network, and secure growth opportunities in one of the most influential markets!
Are you ready for the next step?
What you'll get in return:
- A salary up to € 75K gross annually
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Health insurance (incl. dental and vision)
- Mental health support and Fitness compensation
- Family leave – in case you need to attend to family concerns
- Retirement savings plan
- Possibility of working remote, with an ergonomic program to help you do your best work from home
- The ability to build a strong network and develop long-lasting relationships
- Big growth possibilities in a great working environment!
Working for a Global Leader in Privacy-Enabled Data Collaboration
This AdTech firm is a well-known multinational focused on making it safe and easy for businesses all over the world to connect to the world’s data in real-time.
Having offices in the US, Europe, Asia, and Australia, they aim to provide a sustainable solution to consumer data. Everything they do centers on making data secure and accessible for businesses to use.
This Global leader offers integrations that empower publishers by enabling real-time data activation centered around the needs and concerns of real people, enabling individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love.
Those who want to make a lasting impact will find a home at this AdTech firm, where exceptional talent is nurtured and championed.
Named one of the top100 places to work, this organization prides itself on guarding diversity, inclusion, and belonging. You will get a chance to connect with bright individuals all around the world, in an organization that acknowledges the importance of sharing and combining different perspectives.
You will become part of a dedicated family, providing sustainable solutions to complex problems while reinforcing innovation.
As a Business Development Manager, you will work closely with the Business Director (EU) and Managing Director (EU), in an environment where development is central.
You will be coached and mentored, developing a deep understanding of the value of this SaaS solution, and nurturing long-term strategic relationships with Germany’s top publishers.
You will become the go-to person that enables these publishers to serve advertisers in a way that engages customers at scale and creates breakthrough opportunities for business growth.
If you would like to work at a firm that is innovating the overall market of real-time data, then, this is a unique opportunity for you!
The job requirements:
- Proficient in English and German
- Experience working in a publisher-facing role
- Existing German publisher network
- A strategic, driven, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Independent and self-sufficient
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Big plus! Experience working with AdTech firms (understanding of header bidding)
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button!
For all our other Business Development Manager jobs, check out our website: www.finestpeople.com