Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA | FinTech | Big Data Analytics to discover risks and opportunities on global scale | Amsterdam | Up to €80K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as a Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA in Amsterdam at an innovative FinTech company?
- Do you want to manage a EMEA client portfolio consisting of Enterprises?
- Do you want to start a career within FinTech and big data analytics?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: FinTech SaaS Scale-up | Translating data from 10+ languages on a global scale
Bit more than half a decade ago, this SaaS scale-up started with 4 ambitious entrepreneurs originating from the financial industry. With a strong vision and an inspiring CEO they have offices on two continents and are profitable since two years.
Their SaaS solution offers Risk and Asset managers complete control on their investment portfolio by gathering and analyzing global data points. They translate 10+ languages in order to monitor the world real-time. By clustering and filtering those data points, their clients will never miss out opportunities and risks. Adyen, ING and Philips even integrated their SaaS solution in their frameworks!
Currently they have received a significant funding to expand their operations on European soil. They have developed new products and generated a tremendous amount of leads. Therefore, they are looking for an Account Executive SaaS to join their journey to disrupt the rests of the financial capitals.
The job: Customer Success Manager SaaS EMEA | Amsterdam |
As their new Customer Success Manager Amsterdam SaaS, you will work within an informal company culture with 50+ people where the majority are data scientists and engineers. Your Customer Success team consist of a sales director, fellow Customer Success Managers and Account Executives.
You will enable clients to realize their desired yield on their investment portfolio by fully utilizing the capacity of this SaaS solution. First, you will be involved with all stakeholders as every person has different objectives and establish deep understanding of their market and invested companies. In short, you are the missing link between these persons and their future achievements!
You will get to know the various integrations and guide or educate your clients through the implementations as well as onboarding process. Together with your data team you can easily discover the required integrations led by your comprehension of their business and niche market. But, isn’t that what differentiating you from other Customer Success Managers?
In your role you will be pioneering in the European market. Your direct colleagues are experienced in their profession and can help you to overcome the first hurdles. Nevertheless, it is an open and informal company culture that welcomes any suggestion to optimize internal as external processes.
What is being required?
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Customer Success Manager
- Experiences with at Risk & Asset managers is plus
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Experience with SaaS or Cloud solutions is required
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic start-up environment
- Willing to become a FinTech platform specialist
- Producing a world class customer experience
- Team player as well as individual contributor
- Pragmatic attitude
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €70K based on experience
- Bonus system on target is up to €10K
- Knowledge sharing during your free lunch
- Pre-stock option plan
- Dynamic and flexible working environment
- Personal development plan
- International team
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced and agile team
- Fixed client portfolio with EMEA accounts
- Rising star company