Customer Success Manager SaaS-Solution | Unique Platform to Manage Digital Presence and optimize User Journeys | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you the Customer Success Manager SaaS who loves to help customers with technical know-how?
- Don’t you stop until you fully understand and solved a problem?
- Would you like to be a key pillar in a fast-growing company?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: SaaS-organization with unique platform to scale websites
This fast-growing SaaS-company has already established 10+ offices around the globe due to the success of their platform. During every time zone at one or multiple offices, their platform is being updated in order execute their vision, which is to provide small and large enterprises to transform and manage their websites’ digital presence on the world wide web.
Their platform ensures the quality of websites and user journeys. By bridging their customers’ CMS and their platform, they could implement a new kind of analytics. With a simple handling, everyone can easily find out the errors on his websites and how to fix them. Isn’t that a great solution to sell?
Next to the Amsterdam channels, their Dutch office is located. The company culture is described as informal, humorous but very ambitious. It makes sense when you look at the numbers, a personnel growth of 300% in 2 years! Therefore, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager SaaS who is eager to lead their sales team.
Your next job: Customer Success Manager SaaS in Amsterdam
As Customer Success Manager SaaS at their Amsterdam office you will work closely with the Head of Success Managers and your fellow Customer Success Managers. Together you ensure a perfect service and everlasting customer experience by solving tickets and tailor-made onboarding programs. These programs can be done digitally or at location. Whatever is necessary to realize a full adoption of the platform!
Your KPIs, and additional bonus, are also based on your customers’ retention and churn rates. In this order the idea is to give you that extra bit of energy to give that extra bit of service to your clients. You will have some key accounts in portfolio while it is completed with smaller enterprises. The latter is not fixed, just to keep your mind fresh and sharp.
What is required?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Fluently writing and speaking in Dutch and English.
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience with Content Management Systems and HTML
- Experience with SEO or Analytics is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of people management
- Able to explain technical content to all sorts of people
- Interested in (marketing) technology
Wat will you receive?
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus scheme
- Cooperating with sales team by providing technical know-how
- Team of skilled and ambitious professionals
- Responsible for fixed key accounts and mix small entreprises
- Work at a fast-growing SaaS-company
- Unique platform