Digital Account Manager EMEA | Disruptive Full-service Digital Marketing Agency | Writing New Chapter | Amsterdam | Up to 120K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as a Digital Account Manager in the city of Amsterdam?
- Do you find it interesting to solve complex business problems for your customers in the field of online marketing?
- Would you like to be part of an international fast-growing tech-hub and help building a new chapter based in Amsterdam?
- Do you love to lay the groundwork for the next future in the EMEA market for this company?
Then read on! This could be your next job
Your employer: Full-service Digital Agency | Award-winning
This award-winning agency is lighting up eyes in the field of online digital marketing. Started in 2014 with a small team and is now conquering the digital online markets overseas. You can think of a wide variety of specializations to make Enterprise business grow. Services include end-to-end, web development, content creation, e-commerce, full site marketing services and all social platforms.
They won an international pitch and now they have a client in Amsterdam that is accountable for 34 countries. As this client is based in Amsterdam, the requirement was they have a point of contact in this city. Therefore they are now searching for a Digital Account Manager to build this Amsterdam office from scratch.
Your role: Digital Account Manager EMEA | Newest MD or GM for EMEA?
As a Digital Account Manager, you are the point of contact for their 2 key clients. You will be communicating with the VP of marketing as well with your digital team overseas. You will be a consultant that oversees the digital marketing strategy spread over 34 countries. Also, when necessary, you will be able to check the performance of the different tools including DSPs, DMPs and paid advertising channels.
Two hours per day you will be occupied with maintaining the campaigns as well as the relationships. The rest of the time you will explore the market for opportunities and possibilities to expand your team. A career progression to become a Managing Director or General Manager are one of the perks provided by this job opportunity!
What is being required?
- Between 5- and 10-years’ experience in field of projects and management
- Experience with closing deals
- Network of Enterprise clients at C-level
- Able to translate the value of technology (story selling)
- Don’t mind finding and qualify own leads when necessary
- Like to work at a scale-up
What is being offered?
- Salary up to €120K OTE
- Uncapped bonus system
- Opportunity to pioneer and improve sales cycles
- Upward growth potential within organization
- International orientated company
- Budget for personal development
- Free lunch
- Pre-stock options