Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Big data analytics | European Capital Disrupter | Amsterdam | Up to 150K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam at a fast-growing FinTech company?
- Do you want to lift up the standards of an existing sales team?
- Have you been dreaming to join a disruptive SaaS scale-up to expand their global and European operations?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Big Data Analytics SaaS Scale-up | Discovering intelligence before it goes public
Four ambitious entrepreneurs from the financial industry established this SaaS scale-up almost half a decade ago. Their vision is to support Risk, Asset and Portfolio managers with their daily business decisions. Currently they have established offices on two continents and received several awards for their SaaS solution.
Their algorithm uncovers in real time valuable intelligence hidden in global data sources. By translating 10+ languages and filtering all the intelligence in a user-centric dashboard, their clients like Adyen and ING discover opportunities and risks before it becomes public. Imagine what their clients can do with this advanced intelligence if they integrate it fully in their framework?
Currently they have received a significant funding to expand their operations on European soil. They have developed new products and generated a tremendous amount of leads. Therefore, they are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS to join their journey to disrupt the rests of the financial capitals.
The job: Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA | FinTech
As their new Enterprise Account Executive SaaS, you will work within an informal company culture with 50+ people where the majority are data scientists and engineers. Your sales team consist of a sales director, a fellow account executive and customer success managers.
Together you will disrupt the financial capitals such as Berlin, Paris, London or Madrid with new and existing SaaS products. You have full autonomy on your sales strategy and tactics. That includes creating new propositions to penetrate new markets or develop existing clients.
You bring remarkable SaaS sales experiences to the table and love to be the closing Challenger. Your pipeline prediction, sales processes and Enterprise stakeholder management will lift up the standards of the sales team. You enjoy working at a company where you can keep the corporate politics behind closed doors and to work in a flexible as well as dynamic work environment.
You will be at your best in a strong team spirit but where individual contribution is being acknowledged. Best of all is that you can grow along with the company regarding career progression. Outstanding performance is being rewarded accordingly, just ask your new colleagues.
What is being required?
- 8 to 15 years’ experience in SaaS sales
- Experiences with EMEA sales cycles
- Network in Portfolio, Risk & Asset managers
- Experience with FinTech SaaS
- Managed 6 to 12+ months deal cycles
- Team player as well as individual contributor
- Pragmatic attitude
- Can work in a constantly changing working environment
What is being offered?
- Base salary of €90K
- Bonus system on target is €60K
- Uncapped bonus system
- Knowledge sharing during your free lunch
- Pre-stock option plan
- Dynamic and flexible working environment
- Personal development plan
- International team
- Flexible working hours