Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Big Data Tech Scale-up | Global Risk Validation Tech | Amsterdam | Up to €200K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a new job opportunity as an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to pioneer in the EMEA market and be the EMEA sales pillar for a Big Data tech scale-up?
- Do you want to utilize your business skills and experiences in a variety of verticals?
Then this could be your next job!
Big Data Tech Scale-up: Meta-data technology that optimizes global Enterprises’ risk validations
This strong-growing Big Data Tech Scale-Up has developed a Global Risk Validation technology. Combing global data sources and the strength of their unique algorithm, they can detect cybercriminal activities quickly. Global companies such as Airbnb, KLM and VISA have experienced proven successes and increased the success rate of business transactions. Other verticals would be e-payments, Tech, hospitality and Financial industries.
Cybercriminals are adapting to a global phenomenon what is also known as the global digital village. Constantly these criminals will try finding ways to extract large amounts of money from diligent people. The scale-up’s technology has therefore integrated machine learning in order to detect the slightest approach of these criminals!
Different companies in EMEA are reaching out to this scale-up because they predict a rising risk of criminal activities. Therefore, this tech scale-up have established a European hub and now looking to hire the first Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA for their Amsterdam office.
Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Make or break the EMEA region
As an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA, you will work with the Enterprise Solution Architect, Sales Director and Head of Account Management from their Amsterdam office. You will be the driving force when it comes to Enterprise sales and understand the challenges that companies are facing in industries like be e-Payments, e-Commerce, Hospitality and Financial industries.
You understand the value of global big data and the development of cyber criminality. More importantly, you can connect with different stakeholders including the risk management department. As the first hire, you will have a full green field of sales opportunities. You can manage relationships with direct clients, find interesting prospects and partnerships. All is up to you! Simply said, you can make or break the region!
Advanced career progression is one of the possibilities as a result of joining a new hub with a stable growing EMEA client portfolio. The plan is to hire another 10 employees this year and at least another 10 the year after. Are you the Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA to launch this Amsterdam office?
What is being required?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Between 5- and 15-years’ Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Experience with EMEA prospects and clients is a strong plus
- Track record of new business and relationship management
- Natural curiosity
- Understand value of data
- Level with different verticals
- Able to discuss business problems with technical teams
- Willing to travel
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €100K
- Commission up to €100K
- Pre-stock options
- Team consists of 3 direct colleagues
- Global Enterprises as clients and prospects
- Pioneering in the EMEA market
- Being the sales pillar of the EMEA office
- Business traveling
- Kickstarter of a company’s growth acceleration
- Variation of clients and prospects within the airlines, hospitality, e-payments, Tech, e-commerce and Financial industries