Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Cutting edge E-Commerce Tech platform | Work with the biggest brands and retailers in the world! | Amsterdam | Up to €80K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a new opportunity as an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA Amsterdam?
- Do you like to work at a tech company that is having green revenue numbers for the past years?
- Can you build long term relations with customers like Hornbach, Bower & Wilkins and Phillips ?
Then this could be your next job!
Your employer: Helps people around the world with purchasing online products!
This renowned international technology company throws wide eyes the last years in the field of a smart SaaS platform. After a successful launch in 2011, the potential was soon seen in this platform and a large investment of €60 million ensured that several offices were opened throughout the world in a short period of time. The head office is located in the Netherlands, and due to years of green figures in revenue the number of employees grew to the extent of a substantial Scale-Up. In which they are still growing in size!
The SaaS platform could be used on both the retailer and customer side. That means that this platform can map the entire Customer Experience in a dashboard. It generates very valuable insights your customers and consumers could see where to pick up the product in a store or order it online. What is probably used by all your friends in daily live!
They have partners such as MediaMarkt, Amazone and Ebay. Also they have customers like Hornbach, Bower & Wilkins, Phillips.
Your next position: Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA Amsterdam
As an Account Executive SaaS EMEA Amsterdam you will be working in a sales team with all like-minded driven professionals. Your team consists of a Customer Success manager and a Relationship manager. The latter is responsible for the up and cross sales. You will report to the sales director and collaborate with three other but similar teams.
Your energy will increase their New Business activities enormously and you will expand their client portfolio with global enterprises. You will dive into online marketing and e-commerce strategies with for example Miele or Samsung and sell this cutting-edge platform to them. Which country are you thinking? What about all the countries in EMEA!
Therefore, they are currently looking for more sales driven talent to complete the team. What do you think, does this sound interesting enough?
What is required?
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- 5 to 8 years of experience in selling SaaS Solutions
- Network of e-commerce companies is a plus
- Experience with marketing strategy is a plus
- Experience with sales cycles between 4 and 8 months
- Experience with global deals is a plus
- Experience with working in start-up and scale-up environments
What is being offered?
- A great scale-up adventure for an ambitious Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Being part of a disruptive SaaS company within the e-commerce branch
- Responsible for EMEA territory
- Full coverage of operational costs