Enterprise Account Executive SaaS | Global leader in Management Intelligence Platforms | Unleash the Big Data within | Amsterdam | Up to 200K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a job opportunity as an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to work for a global player in the Management Intelligence tech industry and take advantage of its global potential and growth?
- Are company restrictions or limitations currently constraining your sales potential or skills?
Then this could be your next job!
Global Leader in Management Intelligence Platforms | Triple Revenue Growth in 2018
This SaaS tech scale-up has been following a revolutionary approach to help companies utilize the information that they have in order to make better business decisions. Whether it is by using operational intelligence in order to reach supply chain excellence or benefiting of high statistical techniques to create meaningful scorecards, this platform provides custom tailored applications for various business goals.
They are serving Enterprise departments such as HR, Marketing & Sales and Supply Chain, in over 100 countries with improving their performance management. By collecting all the available information within the company and creating an accurate overview of the collected information, anybody can use the platform to have full control of all their performance management. The latter could be increasing productivity, reducing costs or establish reliable financial planning.
In order to maintain their global leading position and following their market penetration strategy, they want to expand their team in Amsterdam. They are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS who wants to sell this multiple award-winning solution to the Dutch market.
Enterprise Account Executive SaaS | No Restrictions Regarding Verticals
As an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS, you will work closely with the Amsterdam team. That team consists of a Regional Director, Marketing manager, Junior Sales Rep and a Customer Success Manager. You will work closely with them to receive leads or to attend the right marketing events as a speaker. Furthermore, you will have full authority over your sales strategy and carte blanche to engage in any business opportunity to overachieve your target.
You can apply your broad sales experience as in selling through channel partners or direct sales. There is no restriction on verticals, and your thirst for sales will grab any opportunity that passes by. The job has both a new business as well as a relationship management component. The current pipeline will hand over to you and you will be rewarded accordingly.
This year they are planning to hire another four Account Executives SaaS based on their potential growth. It means for you opportunity for upward growth, both in the Netherlands as internationally.
What is being required?
- Between 5 and 15 years of SaaS sales experience
- Network of Enterprises on C-level
- Experience with 12+ months sales cycles
- Fluent Dutch speaking and writing required
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, ERP and Management Intelligence is a plus
- Understanding of big data and data sources
- Hunter and farmer
- Individual contributor and team player
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to 100K
- Uncapped bonus system
- Company car or car allowance
- Opportunity to sell directly or through channel partners
- No limitations regarding verticals
- Carte blanche to engage business opportunities in order to overachieve target
- Mix of farming and hunting
- Working for a global leading company
- Selling a multiple award-winning platform