Global Strategic Partner Manager Cloud Management | Scale-Up | Pioneer within the Cloud IT Industry | Amsterdam | Up to €150K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a global challenge in the Cloud landscape?
- Would you like to step up your career as a Global Strategic Partner Manager Cloud based in Amsterdam?
- Have you always been dreaming of joining an international fast-growing tech company?
Then this could be your next job!
The organization: Cloud Management Tech Company | Collaboration Results In 200% Revenue Increase For Partners
The mission of this fast-growing scale-up is to build SaaS products to answer company’s cloud challenges within the IT industry. Globally they assist IT-solutions providers produce prosperous cloud businesses by supplying a SaaS and PaaS solution. These providers, also known as their partners, have experienced a growth of 200% revenue on average after collaborating with them. That track-record made them Microsoft-partner of the year.
As one of the best 100 scale-ups where you can work for, they provide their solutions to almost 25K partners in 100+ countries. An accomplishment done in less than 10 years! Can you imagine where they will be in another 10 years?
To supply the need for their solutions, they have established a European hub in Amsterdam. After 2 years they have grown from 1 person to a team of 20 people and it consist of a perfect balance of seniors and partner managers. Currently they are looking for a Global Strategic Partner Manager Cloud Management to join their team and to grow along their business.
The job: Global Strategic Partner Manager Cloud Management | Most Strategic Partners In Your Portfolio!
As a Global Strategic Partner Manager Cloud Management, you will work closely with the Global Sales Director and the technical and account management teams. In this position you will manage global and most strategic partners. You will safeguard a flourishing adoption and expansion by strategically engagement and planning of the company’s products and solutions in your clients’ service portfolio.
These partners have different departments and labels over the globe. With your experience you understand what kind of challenges each department or label is experiencing, and you can provide solutions for these challenges. Whether it is local or global challenge, you find solutions that can apply for C-level executives and technical teams. Your focus and determination will unfold these global partnerships into prosperous long-term results.
What is being required?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience with (global) partnerships
- Able to provide consultancy to C-level Executives
- Like to analyze different data sources and solve partners’ challenges
- Passion for IT and cloud management
- Willing to travel globally
- Work independently and able to structure own position
What is being offered?
- Salary up to 150K OTE
- Full travel expense
- Liberty to fill in position to own requirements to achieve success
- Work at 1 of the best scale-ups to work for
- Fast-growing pioneer within Cloud IT industry
- Responsible for the company’s most strategic partnerships
- Travelling to different locations