Junior Partner Manager | SaaS and PaaS tech scale-up | One of Deloitte’s fast-growing tech companies | Multilingual talent required | Dutch, Spanish, French or German | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a starting sales position in the SaaS landscape?
- Would you like to start your sales career as junior partner manager SaaS in Amsterdam?
- Have you always been dreaming of joining an international fast-growing tech company?
Then this could be your next job!
The organization: SaaS and PaaS tech scale-up | One of Deloitte’s fast-growing tech companies
This scale-up has been awarded as one of Deloitte’s fast-growing tech companies. Globally they assist IT-solutions providers produce prosperous cloud businesses by supplying a SaaS and PaaS solution. These providers, also known as their partners, have experienced a growth of 200% revenue on average after collaborating with them. That track-record made them Microsoft-partner of the year.
As one of the best 100 scale-ups where you can work for, they provide their solutions to almost 25K partners in 100+ countries. An accomplishment done in less than 10 years! Can you imagine where they will be in another 10 years?
To supply the need for their solutions, they have established a European hub in Amsterdam. After 2 years they have grown from 1 person to a team of 20 people and it consist of a perfect balance of seniors and partner managers. Currently they are looking for a junior partner manager to join them team and to grow along their business.
The job: Junior Partner Manager SaaS in Amsterdam | Complete Product & Sales training
As Junior Partner Manager SaaS in Amsterdam you are going to work together with a senior and a product specialist. Together you will be the team who will become the company’s next pillar of success. You will assist the senior and learn from his SaaS and PaaS experiences. With the product specialist you will secure a fantastic service. You are the first contact of partners and maintain these relations. He is the specialist who will solve all technical obstacles.
You will execute and manage different sales cycles, from calling leads or setting up lead-generation campaigns to supporting or educating key partners how to sell the company’s SaaS and PaaS technologies. It is a job where you will experience dynamic and energetic working days. Also, it is not focused only on the Netherlands. For example, you will meet new and key partners at international events.
Before everything, you will first enjoy a complete product and sales training after you started. Then you will gain a profound comprehension of the SaaS landscape and in addition you can support key partners to increase their cloud business. Career opportunities are waiting for you within and outside the company.
Wat is required?
- Minimum a bachelor's degree
- Driven to start a SaaS sales career
- Strong drive to become successful in the SaaS and PaaS business
- Willing to learn and experience a steep learning curve
- Interest in starting or growing your SaaS sales career
- Want to become a reliable team member
- Love dynamic and energetic working days
- Like to work in an international working environment
- Reach quarterly and yearly sales targets
What is being offed?
- Annual base salary up to 40K
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Pre-stock options
- Medical compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Complete product & sales training
- Acquiring new partners through cold calling or lead-generation campaigns
- Onboarding new partners by providing training how to sell the company’s PaaS and SaaS technologies
- A team that can become the company’s next pillar of success
- Join one of Deloitte’s fast-growing tech companies
- Work in an international working environment
- Represent the company at international events
- A career within the SaaS landscape as Junior Partner Manager SaaS in Amsterdam