Key Account Manager Utrecht | Front runner in real-time and standard smart meter energy data analysis | Fast Growing Scale-up | Top player in energy innovation integrating SaaS solutions | Hybrid | Up to 80k + bonus
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Vacancy: Key Account Manager | Energy innovation and SaaS
- Would you like to work in an innovative and fast-growing tech company, where your efforts directly affect the acceleration of energy transition?
- Would you like to work with one of the leading companies using real-time consumer data to reduce carbon emissions?
- With ever-increasing energy prices, will you be providing a service that enables utilities and their customers to better monitor their energy usage?
- What about building relationships that empower AA-energy retailers to become energy transition leaders?
- On top of this, will you be analyzing, together with the commercial director, and CEO, how to approach utility markets, and create value for enterprises such as A-on and Rabobank?
Yes? Interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: one of the top 100 innovative companies based in the Netherlands, aiming to take over the world of energy consumption data
Founded in 2011, this scale-up collects and analyzes real-time smart meter data that enables utilities to forecast demand for renewable energy and increase consumers’ awareness of their energy consumption. This company's unique ability to process data of all granularities allows utility companies to tap into richer customer profiles to improve customer segmentation, offer personalized services, and generate new revenue streams.
This firm ensures a modern & tech-friendly working environment, where there is a healthy balance of in-house experience in combination with young talented individuals from different backgrounds. Recognized as one of the best organizations for entry-level graduates, this firm stimulates an open communication style that fosters both trust and understanding in an engaging atmosphere where both big and small achievements are celebrated. They regularly organize outings, team lunches, and events to celebrate their achievements.
Consisting of 70 talented professionals, this ambitious scale-up business is looking to make a big contribution to energy transformation. With 45 of your colleagues holding a master’s degree and 5 a Ph.D., this provides for a perfect environment for exchanging knowledge and nurturing both personal & professional development. Backed up by influential shareholders, this scale-up aims to grow to 100 staff members by the end of 2022.
Are you looking to join this success story? Well, this is your chance!
Your new job: Key Account Manager Utrecht | Energy Innovation and SaaS
Demand is high and they need you now!
By 2024 it’s expected that 77% of EU consumers will have a smart meter for electricity, therefore, offering this scale-up a substantial platform to implement their services to energy suppliers. This untapped market of > 300 EU utility companies provides you, with the opportunity of taking this already successful enterprise to the next level.
As Key Account Manager, you will work directly with the commercial manager to determine strategies on how to approach these Energy Retailers. You will be the linking piece between the business and its customers. Working closely with the head of marketing, sales, and operations, you will be responsible for implementing these strategies to new business while retaining 3 major accounts. Backed by the EU’s You will also be attending diverse innovation events, putting your presentation and networking skills to use, in order to successfully develop future alliances.
This strategic sales position provides you with the ability to directly see the results of your efforts, build long-lasting relationships, and evolve as the company does too, therefore securing future growth opportunities.
Are you ready for the next step?
As the new Key Account Manager Utrecht | Energy innovation SaaS, you have:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Software Sales and-or Account Management
- An MSc degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and people management skills
- A proven track record in building tactical and profitable relationships in a B2B software business
- Experience with working in a SaaS business and a basic understanding of the retail energy market
- Experienced with selling on value in both strategic and financial terms
- Ability to travel on average once a month
- Fluent in English and proficient in another European language
- A strong sense of ownership and a healthy dose of enthusiasm
What do you get in return?
- A salary up to € 80k gross annually
- A performance bonus of up to 80k
- The opportunity to brainstorm with key players in data science and innovation
- Working with an international team-and clients
- The opportunity to help accelerate the world’s energy transition to a sustainable future
- Unlimited growth possibilities and a great working environment!
Will you be taking this exceptional scale-up to the next level?
Then apply now!
For all our other Key Account Manager Remote/Amsterdam vacancies check out our website: www.finestpeople.com