Programmatic Team Lead Europe | Based in Amsterdam | People Manager
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a track-record as Teamlead or Manager in Digital Advertising?
- Do you want to manage an international team of account managers?
- Do you have in-depth knowledge of Programmatic Advertising Solutions?
Then read on!
International Programmatic Ad-Tech solution provider
Our client is a well-known programmatic ad-tech solutions provider with European roots. Having these roots giving them a competitive advantage over American competitors, who are mainly focussed on the North- American market which is different from the European one.
Serving tier one clients in Europe this company has a well established reputation with advertisers, media agencies and publishers. Their product offers them to integrate media planning as well as buying, reporting and optimizing in one software solution.
Extensive (technical and creative) business support makes the service level of this company unique, having their own development and creative teams based in Europe.
The job: Programmatic Team Lead
As the Programmatic Team Lead you will be based in the Amsterdam office. From the capital of the Netherlands you will be responsible for the (performance) management and further growth of a team of seven account managers, who are based all over Europe.
Besides being a Programmatic wizard, visiting existing clients, you will be managing your team of account managers as well as advise clients and provide systems trainings for them.
This makes this position challenging, facing international clients and manging international colleagues having different cultures and backgrounds. While motivating and assisting your team, you will keep up the high service level with clients and if needed provide them with tactical and strategical advise about how to use the product. The mutual goal is to grow and develop your team and in order so your client portfolio.
- Managing and growing your team of international account managers
- Conduct performance evaluations
- Provide advice and systems trainings for clients
- Support the client portfolio regarding strategy and effective system usage
- Assist the sales team
- Manage communications between the internal development teams and the client
Required Experience and knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with team management (preferably international)
- A good understanding of Programmatic Advertising
- A proven commercial track -record
- Fluent in English
- Used to set targets and exceed them
- The eagerness to work in a fast -paced international company