Team Lead Publisher Manager | Performance marketing agency | Up to €78k | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years performance-based sales experience?
- Would you like to work for an organisation where you can develop yourself to become a Sales Director?
- Do you have experience with leading a team or the ambition to do so in your next challenge?
- Would you like to start working for an organisation that developed their own in-house technologies?
Continue to read!
Performance marketing agency | In-house ad network technology
This organisation was founded over five years ago and at time started out as an ad network that had developed its own in-house technology. This means that next to the fact that you will work with an unique product, you also get the opportunity to put forward optimisations without having to reach out to third parties.
By now, the organisation is rebranding itself to a full-service performance agency specialised in mobile marketing. So far, they have managed to get a number of exclusive partnerships with A-level brands, amongst which once of the most popular payment apps of the last years. This means that you will get to collaborate with these brands and get the opportunity to built more of these exclusive partnerships to continue the growth of your future employer.
In the office, located in the centre office of Amsterdam, flows a true friendship culture. The team consists out of 20 highly motivated individuals who value team work and celebrate achieved successes and results during their Friday afternoon drinks, which sometimes can take place on Wednesday. achieved results are celebrated during Friday afternoon drinks, which sometimes can take place on a Wednesday.
Team Lead Publisher Manager
As Team Lead Publisher Manager you will be responsible for a team, consisting of four Publisher Managers who each have one or multiple years of experience in the field of performance marketing. It will be your responsibility to lead and teach them everything there is to know about performance marketing. This means that you will assume a mentoring position. You will also be responsible for achieving and even exceeding set objectives. The challenge within this position is to ensure revenue growth for your vertical that will contribute to the further growth of your future employer. This means that your input will have a direct impact on the further growth of the organisation.
This Publisher Manager team is specialised in CPI, but when revenue growth is realised they also have the ambition to set up CPL and CPA verticals. This means that when these verticals are in place, you have the opportunity to become Sales Director and manage multiple performance marketing teams. Do you dare to take on the challenge of Team Lead Publisher Manger with this performance agency?
What is required:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Minimum of three years of working experience as a Publisher Manager
- Managerial experience within performance marketing is a huge plus
- Ambition to manage a team is required
- Managerial skills
- Strong, recent network of publishers in the field of shopping, gaming and gambling
What is offered:
- A salary up to €6.000, depending on experience and network
- Bonus component
- Travel expenses
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Beautiful office, located in the centre of Amsterdam
- Opportunity to develop yourself as a Sales Director
- Opportunity to manage an ambitious team in a dynamic market
- Close team with a friendship culture
- Legendary Friday afternoon drinks and games of foosball