Account Executive | Sales Hunter | AML, Fraud Prevention, Risk Management Software | SGD 12,000 monthly
- Do you want to be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of fraud prevention technology?
- Can sell complex software solutions, with a demonstrated track record of closing large deal transactions
- Excited to be part of a team that values creativity, problem-solving, and finding new solutions to day-to-day portfolio-level challenges?
- Have a deep understanding of fraud prevention strategies and initiatives, and a passion for driving sales and achieving business goals?
Then what are you waiting for? This is the perfect opportunity for you!
Your Future Employer: Known as an innovation powerhouse that excels in AI, cloud and digital, & is consistently recognized as the market leader in its domains, with over 8,500 employees across 30+ countries
This is a global technology company that provides software solutions to help businesses in various industries improve their operations and customer experiences. Their software products utilize advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation to help businesses make data-driven decisions and streamline their processes.
Their solutions are designed to help businesses manage customer interactions across multiple channels, optimize their contact center operations, and ensure regulatory compliance. Their product portfolio includes cloud-based contact center software, tools for analyzing customer interactions, and solutions for automating repetitive business processes. They also offer a suite of financial crime and compliance solutions to help businesses prevent fraud and money laundering.
They are a listed company software products that are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the Fortune 100 corporations, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, their software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions.
Your Next Role: Account Executive| Sales Hunter| AML, Fraud Prevention, Risk Management Software |SGD 12,000 monthly
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales of our fraud prevention software to regional customers. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with key decision makers, including C-level executives, and use your experience selling complex software solutions to close deals and exceed quotas
- Focus will be on maximizing sales activities and achieving quotas by prospecting for new accounts, building and maintaining relationships at all levels of the customer organization, and identifying opportunities and value for the customer.
- You will act as a dynamic “hunter” and demand generator, expanding the addressable market by identifying key accounts in the territory and establishing high revenue, multi-year business plans with these accounts
- Responsible for establishing new strategic relationships while maintaining existing relationships within existing accounts by analyzing customer’s business situation to identify constraints and new opportunities due to new regulatory changes, technological advances
- Drive product response to customer’s key business problems; improve product's position for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships.
- Is familiar with mapping capabilities of existing Partners and Strategic Alliance to key target areas and identifying gaps. Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers at all levels of the organization, building trust and becoming a valued partner in their success.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience selling Software solutions to the financial services industry. High profile sales person with excellent communication and presentations skill
- Experience selling Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering or Brokerage Compliance Solutions a plus
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices, and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management, and director-level individuals.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills are essential, as well as a deep understanding of the portfolio and relevant markets. You should be highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear and simplified manner
- You should possess inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility, and confidence and be able to work effectively in a complex organization/matrix in coordinating across multiple functions and the customer
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES?
Then apply now or send your CV to email@example.com.
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9614 9380.