Account Manager, B2B Digital Agency | Work with Global Tech Clients | SGD 6,000
- So you specialize in Performance Marketing, in a client servicing capacity?
- You enjoy b2b work? Big brands, tech, finance, and enterprise products and solutions?
- Do you like working with an international team?
- You are someone who is seeking to be surrounded by industry experts?
- Your sense of excellence come from your ability to lead the way in client service?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Global Player for Global Brands; Dynamic and Adaptive
Your new employer is a proven-seasoned-agile business in its own right. They have been around for over 20 years now and have grown from an advertising agency to a full-blown global media and marketing agency that caters to top tier global tech brands.
Drawing a growing success by leveraging on data and analytics, this agency delivers high returns from customer engagement whether it is to capture, acquire, retain, renew and grow its audience and customer-base.
Their consultative nature and strong technical background across content marketing, marketing automation, search, social, display and programmatic media enables them to drive successful funnels to their clients.
Your next Role; Digital Media Account Manager
The Purpose of your role is to ensure the delivery of excellence across all work in the accounts assigned.
You are a leader to some account executives. Together, you will work on brand and performance campaigns, simultaneously plan which are highly digital media in nature.
Core in Digital Media Delivery
Your media skills will allow for you to deliver media solutions across SEM, Programmatic, Social, Display and other channels. In order to stay on top of the game, you are naturally maintaining your knowledge on the latest media trends and you continuously identify opportunities for relevant clients.
ou are someone with a solid working knowledge of digital tools (e.g. Google Ads, Campaign Manager, DV360, Adobe Analytics, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter).
This also means that you are expected at this level, to provide sound advice to clients on the best ways to integrated media into their advertising and marketing programs.
As you continue to work with global tech clients, your knowledge of local APAC media landscape and global digital trends will help you deliver solid media plans for your clients.
Taking responsibility of the ongoing communication with your clients, you will regularly work on post campaign reporting.
You will rely in your ability and grow in, and at the same time, understand and analyze digital data, review reports and set benchmarks.
Your success with the clients goes back to your ability to get the team together. You will oversee campaign optimisation strategies and work with digital teams to continually improve campaign performance.
You get to support media and digital training for the team as necessary which will also help you challenge yourself in terms of mentorship, being goal-oriented and driving for a growth environment.
You get to continue building relationships with regional media owners and digital partners and you can get to participate or lead in client and vendor meeting too.
High Sense of Responsibility
As an Account Manager, you are someone who is thorough and deliberate in all instances. You get to maintain the highest standard for accuracy and quality of work and ensure the same for your Account Executive.
Does it sound like something you are ready for?
What we would like for your to bring:
- You are someone with more than 4 years of experience across digital media platforms such as search, social, display and mobile
- You already did the execution for several years across Google products such as Campaign Manager, DV360 and Adwords.
- Your communication skills is key. You have the effective ability to manage expectations among different people and stakeholders.
- You are able and always excited about delivering media plans to clients; driving and handling conversations with them
- You see through the campaigns and have the proven ability to show success cases.
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Be an industry expert combining digital and finance
- Salary of up to SGD 6,000
- Work with a well-respected agency that built its success by building sector and industry expertise for over 20 years.
- An opportunity to be build yourself, focus on great work and do more with a supportive team
- Take pride in how the company and your projects perform
- Work with new technologies and be a trusted partner to your clients and team members
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital