APAC Programmatic Manager | Passionate Programmatic + Mobile practitioner | Entrepreneurial performance Agency | SGD 6,000 monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Hands on campaign management whiz
- Comfortability in a mobile first environment
- Strategic vision of where to take Programmatic
- Compelling communicator ready to share their programmatic passion
Then this is your chance to own Programmatic in the region for this fast growing agency, so make it your own now!
Company : Entrepreneurial Mobile First Performance Agency
This youthful fast growing mobile centric performance marketing agency, is recognized for their precision data centric approach.
They are a fiercely lean, open, flat organization, strongly entrepreneurial at heart. They pride themselves on their ability to grow their people and not just their business. With many of their APAC team having started from the ground level & have grown into leadership positions in just a few short years.
They have strong heritage in mobile, being one of mobile pioneers who starting back in 2006. They are mobile first in their approach and can boast working with the region’s biggest app centered companies. And their more than 20 agency and campaign awards is direct testimony to their world class approach.
The Role : APAC Programmatic Manager
This new position, will have full ownership of driving programmatic advertising growth in the region. Day-to-day, the APAC Programmatic Manager will spend 70% of their time on campaign management & 30% contributing to new business efforts and client meetings.
This single contributor role. will work alongside the account teams in the region. A secondary responsibility will be educating, training & updating the local account teams on the programmatic landscape.
The APAC Programmatic Manager will report directly to the Agency Head of Programmatic & work closely with the UK based agency programmatic team.
Functions of APAC Programmatic Manager
- Handle all aspects of Campaign Management
- including bid strategy; campaign trafficking, implementation, launch, execution, and optimization
- Develop App & Web Programmatic Display Strategies
- Provide insights on campaign performance
- in areas such as audience cohorts, content clusters, & targeting groups, etc
- Work with account management teams in packaging campaign reporting & insights
- Liaise with programmatic partners
- to troubleshoot issues,
- access new features
- manage relationships
- Interact & manage clients contacts
- by discussing campaign performance & improvements,
- upselling new projects to grow accounts
- Support with programmatic elements of new business pitches
- creating presentation decks
- be able to speaking about overall strategies
- Regularly update APAC account teams on changes within the programmatic space
Must have Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in programmatic digital media
- Hands on, in-console proficiency with multiple DSPs : i.e. DV360, The Trade Desk, etc
- Experience in measurable direct-response metrics
- Self-sufficient autonomous operator
- Ability to work with team members in different locations
- First-rate in problem-solving & data-led analysis
- Strong organization & collaboration abilities
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Stand out Qualifications
- Working experience in Media Agency
- Exposure to mobile first environment
- Expertise in mobile-specific DSPs
- Handled campaigns driving towards app installs
- Knowledge of DMPs, such as BlueKai or Adobe
- Technical understanding of ad servers, tracking, & mobile measurement tools
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital