Assistant Marketing Manager | Homegrown Wine and Spirits Retailer | Social Media | Ecommerce | Facebook | Instagram | up to SGD 50k annually | Singapore
Your new job: Assistant Marketing Manager
- Are you passionate about fine wines and spirits?
- Do you have a knack for showcasing a vast, international selection to Singapore’s dynamic palate?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your new employer: Homegrown Luxury Wine & Spirits Retailer
Since 2004, their mission has been to provide fuss-free quality wines and spirits that appeal to their customers’ lifestyles.
This wine & spirits retailer has 9 brick-and-mortar stores strategically located at mid to high-end malls across the island, and an online store that offers convenient delivery options.
All of their employees enjoys a basic wine course once they join the company.
Your new Job: Assistant Marketing Manager | Homegrown Wine and Spirits Retailer | Social Media | Ecommerce | Facebook | Instagram
As a new member of this team, you’ll have the opportunity to directly reach consumers with your expertise in social media & ecommerce.
You’ll work alongside a dynamic team to curate, market, and sell a diverse selection of products that appeal to Singapore’s discerning palate.
As part of their duties, the assistant marketing manager will provide support to his/ her team lead in the development of marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
Your day-to-day would be:
- Developing, implementing, &managing social media marketing & content strategy.
- Plan for social media ad buys, plus monitoring, optimizing and reporting.
- Curating, creating, & publishing content for all social and digital platforms.
- Maintaining & updating the consistency of content on the consumer e-Commerce platform.
- Recommending marketing activities to increase online sales.
- Creating campaigns to increase traffic to the site.
- Joining as a support for offline events.
What we would like you to bring:
As the new Assistant Marketing Manager, your new employer will need the following from you:
- At least 2 years of social media and digital marketing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and social media best practices.
- Well-developed understanding of data analysis as well as website metrics.
What would set you apart?
- Eye for detail – ensuring that processes and guidelines are being followed.
- Good understanding of Google Ads and web traffic metrics.
- Can-Do attitude, and ability to be a good influence on the team
What they offer:
- Basic wine course when you start
- A highly collaborative work with your teammates
Want to join this journey?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact me via +65 6018 5805 (Office & Whatsapp)