Associate SEO Manager | SEO, Web Optimisation | Annual salary up to SGD 66,000
- Want to work in one of the titans in digital advertising?
- Looking to lead the industry from a unique position within a leading global agency?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to produce work that could define your future career?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: One of the trailblazers of the digital advertising world | A global institution that operates in 145+ markets worldwide!
With innovation as their strength and growth as their mission, and a 150+ years of history behind them, this agency is a house for multitudes of progressive talents that propels the digital world forward. Imagine teaming up with colleagues that ignite your passion, and a richness of clients, culture and experience. What’s more is you can work with some 11 thousand clients in 145+ markets creating world-class opportunities for you to leave your mark.
With their force in creative, media and customer experience management that delivers at every step of the customer journey, they bring to life experiences that connects people to brands.
Your new job: Associate SEO Manager | Search Engine Optimization, SEO, Content, CRO and Ecommerce
As an Associate SEO Manager, yours will be a pivotal role in the current running of the SEO team in Singapore as well as supporting the SEO Manager and SEO Director with strategy and product development.
The Associate Manager will support the SEO Director, providing cover for the following functions:
- Managing key clients to establish a positive relationship and to ensure that all client KPIs are met and effective communication is maintained
- Direct management of the SEO Executives & Specialists to ensure all client tasks are managed and completed on time.
- Supporting the Senior SEO Manager and SEO Director to create a best-in-class SEO product, and support on developing other verticals such as Content, CRO and Ecommerce.
- Oversee the planning, prioritization and completion of client SEO tasks for the team
- Follow global best practice SEO process and guidelines to ensure client success through methodical, planned and executed SEO strategies
- Work with the SEO Manager and SEO Director to research and develop new strategies, approaches and products
- Work with the wider agencies on client work as well as be a champion on performance marketing.
- Support the Regional team on global pitches where required.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for opportunity and GAP analysis when working on new business
- Stay up to date on the latest SEO technology and updates
- Show a keen and positive attitude towards SEO and a keen desire to learn
Does this sound like a good challenge for you?
What do we need from you?
As an Associate SEO Manager, you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience with focus on search engine optimisation.
- Extensive experience in Technical SEO, and deep understanding of the market to provide keen insights from audience data.
- Experience/understanding of programmatic, ad placement buying
- Passionate about digital media & committed to building a career in performance marketing
- Something of a free thinker, desire to get more involved in development of SEO
- Show high aptitude for project management, task management and time management for one’s own work as well as SEO team members.
- Solid presentation skills and confidence in tackling difficult questions head on
- Understand online media channels and be able to talk confidently about differences, usage, and interaction.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
What would set you apart?
- Come from an Agency or Brand background
- Willingness to develop strong commercial acumen for developing revenue streams.
- Confident, professional, & positive person who regularly contributes to clients business
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimization and reporting
- Proactive and creative attitude with strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly ambitious individual with proven examples of success in previous roles
- Sociable and able to get best out of relationships with both clients and wider stakeholders.
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Then apply now or directly get in touch via +65 3159 1589!