B2B Marketing Lead | Marketing Agency | Full Funnel B2B, Client Management | SGD 10k monthly | Singapore
- Well seasoned in B2B Marketing?
- Enjoy building senior client relationships?
- Want to work with the largest independent communications and PR agency?
Then this role might be interesting for you! Read on!
Your new employer: PR Agency Giant PR Consultancy of the Year Awardee
Your new employer started in 1983 with two women and an idea. It is the largest independent communications and PR agency which focuses on the technology, health and consumer sectors. Their focus is to specialize in helping brands share their purpose with the world.
They believe a company’s purpose would make or break a company. Using that approach, they were able to garner awards such as Giant PR Consultancy of the Year, Most Innovative Use of Social Media, Outstanding Campaign by an NGO or Not-For-Profit Organisation: A Greater Gift to name a few.
Do you want to be part of this team?
Your new role: B2B Marketing Lead
Client Relationship & Business Management
- Lead senior client relationship, campaign or project development, and execution for B2B clients
- Lead the development and scale-up of B2B marketing offerings across the funnel, and / or customer journey
- Lead efforts in expanding B2B portfolio through business development and enhancing capabilities while overseeing revenue management.
- Improve company’s reputation as a full-service B2B marketing agency through relevant marketing initiatives
- Build, mentor and coach team members to drive quality and operational performance, and upskill teams in B2B digital knowledge
- Contributes to improvements in processes, operations, best practices and emerging issues i.e. through AI-integration in day-to-day and planning process
- Have solid project management skills to oversee the execution of all creative and campaign efforts to ensure alignment of the strategy; and meeting strict deadlines
- Track and manage client budget, forecasts, resource and team utilization
- Advise on, plan, and execute demand generation, social selling, thought-leadership, lead nurture, ABM, data & analytics, paid media and B2B marketing programmes
- Initiate new digital platform / technology upskilling programmes to train team in planning and executing them including but limited to CRM, email marketing, SEO, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google / Adobe Analytics, CMS, ABM, SEM and programmatic
- Develop partnerships with digital and data technology providers to gain early access to new tools and platforms, ensuring the agency remains at the forefront of digital innovation
- Stay abreast of digital, social, and martech trends to provide clients and internal stakeholders with sound strategic counsel and innovative solutions i.e. AI-enabled chatbot, digitalizing sales / CX, automated reports, AI SEO
- Design, monitor and report on measurements and KPIs
What we need from you
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising, or related fields working with B2B industries, with a proven track record in managing client relationships and driving growth
- Demonstrated experience in leading full-funnel B2B digital marketing campaigns such as ABM, SEO / SEM, lead generation and nurture, CRM, programmatic, thought-leadership, social selling, sales enablement etc.
- Strong data-driven mindset with a comprehensive understanding of analytics across digital channels, synthesizing data from multiple sources into actionable insights.
- Has an entrepreneurial and experimentalist spirit to develop B2B products and services
- Knowledge in SEM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SEO, CRM, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, and CMS is a plus
- Proven experience in people management, mentoring, and coaching team members for skill development and performance improvement.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills, with the ability to create and execute innovative digital marketing strategies that align with client objectives and drive growth.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment, with a self-motivated and self-starting personality.
- Enjoys working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com