Biddable Manager for the Award Winning Mobile Marketing Company | Mobile Marketing | Paid Search and Social
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you someone who breaths crafting clever solutions to what many may consider unresolvable?
- Do you have the mind of a growth hacker, an entrepreneurial flair, and a passion for utilizing data and technology in non-traditional ways?
- Are you obsessed with figuring out the “why”, and aren’t happy until you have your answer?
- Are you someone who sees a way around every obstacle, looking for solutions to every problem?
- Do you have experience in working in a digital strategy, social media, or media planning environment?
- Well if this looks like you, then check this opportunity right now!
“Award Winning Mobile Marketing Company composed of the most brilliant minds in the industry”
The company is recognized as one of the fastest growing and award winning mobile marketing media agency in the Digital Media Landscape, composed of the most brilliant minds in the industry, well known for delivering and running top notch advertising campaigns for the world’s most recognizable brands.
If there could be words to describe the team, they are persistent, original, diverse, straightforward, daring and very curious.
As a strategy-driven culture, they put their heads together to assist their brands on how to productively reaching, communicating, and engaging with audiences across the customer journey using data-driven mobile-first marketing solutions.
They are seeking for an additional Biddable Manager to strengthen their expansion, someone who is interested in the vision and long-term impact of growth in this industry.
The role: “Mobile Biddable Manager“
The ideal candidate in character is someone very resilient, who understand that work ethic is critical, and getting to powerful, deeper insights are a by-product of diligence and dedication, someone that motivation engine comes from within and not others.
You should be passionate about understanding the evolution of digital technologies and mediums, and how brands can continue to be relevant in these spaces as this will be the key to how you add value to the company’s clients and across the agency itself.
You will be able to:
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign.
- Execute, manage, and optimize online biddable media campaigns (i.e. – paid search and social, auction/exchange based performance media, audience based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artefacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of interactive media planning elements with traditional media understanding a plus
- Previous leadership in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
- Prior experience working on pharma clients preferred, but not required
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary yearly proposed: incremental increase (depending on years of experience)
- High Secondary Package.
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.