Corporate Partnerships |Sales Hunter|Sports Marketing, Events Management, Media Production, Athlete Representation| Singapore| Up to SGD 12,000 monthly
- Are you a highly motivated sales professional who loves the world of sports and events?
- Do you have a track record of exceeding sales targets and developing new business relationships?
- Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with top sports brands, teams, and events?
If you're a strategic thinker, creative problem-solver, and passionate about sports, this could be the perfect role for you!
Your Future Employer: A Leading Sports Business Agency with a wide range of expertise in the sports industry
They are a global company that specializes in sports marketing and event management. They work with a wide range of clients across the sports industry, including teams, leagues, events, and brands. Their mission is to help their clients to create innovative marketing and sponsorship programs that drive revenue and engage fans.
The company believes that sports have the power to connect people and create unforgettable experiences. They are passionate about using the power of sports to create positive change in the world, and they are committed to delivering the best possible results for their clients.
With a global reach and extensive industry expertise, they're able to provide a wide range of services to their clients. These services include brand consulting, media planning and buying, event management, talent management, and more. They work closely with their clients to understand their unique needs and goals, and to create customized solutions that meet those needs.
One of the key strengths is their ability to create partnerships between brands and sports organizations. They have a deep understanding of the sports industry and are able to connect brands with the right sports organizations and events to create mutually beneficial partnerships. These partnerships help to drive revenue for both the brand and the sports organization, while also providing valuable exposure for the brand.
Your Next Role: Corporate Partnerships Manager |Sales Hunter |Sports Marketing, Events Management, Media Production, Athlete Representation
The Corporate Partnerships Manager is responsible for developing and managing strategic partnerships with brands and sports organizations to drive revenue and engagement. This role requires a creative and innovative mindset, as well as strong sales and relationship-building skills.
- Develop and implement strategic partnership plans to drive revenue and engagement for the company and its clients.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key decision-makers at brands and sports organizations to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Negotiate partnership agreements and contracts, ensuring that all agreements are aligned with goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of partnership opportunities, tracking progress and providing regular updates to management.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including brand consulting, media planning and buying, and event management, to create customized solutions that meet the needs of clients.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments, and use this knowledge to create new partnership opportunities.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with partners and close deals
- At least 10 years of proven track record of successful partnership sales, including identifying and closing high-value partnerships
- Strategic thinking and the ability to develop and execute partnership sales strategies aligned with company goals and objectives
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams, including marketing and product development, to ensure effective implementation of sales partnership strategies
- Strong presentation skills to represent the company at industry events and conferences and pitch partnership opportunities for potential partners.
- SEA Market experience
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES?
Then apply now or send your CV to email@example.com.
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9614 9380.
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Digital Sales (Media & Advertising)