CRM Manager for a Highly Innovative, Data-Driven Agency | Tech, Strategy, Creative | Singapore-based
- Are you someone who worked CRM-related projects for at least 3-4 years?
- Are you someone who has excellent presentation and client account management skills?
- Are you someone who has a keen eye for detail?
- Are you looking to work with innovative, collaborative, dependable, and passionate people?
This could be the opportunity that you’ve been waiting for!
Your new employer: A company that specializes in helping brands develop their customer’s loyalty
Your new employer works with some of the biggest brands in the world as they are a trusted agency that has been around for 19 years already in the industry. Since 2001, they have always taken a deeper approach to understand customer insights.
Be it on digital platforms, creative services, or tech products, this company enables the ongoing profitability and competitive advantage of its clients in every market they enter.
They are a team of young, hungry, ambitious, and passionate people that are talented, experienced, and committed to the core purpose of the organization – to help their clients grow their business.
The Role: CRM Manager
As the CRM Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining an ongoing level of engagement with key customers, building trusting relationships with clients, and protecting the brand by maintaining a positive image. You should also be able to constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients.
- Provide strong CRM-related strategies to clients (Retail-FMCG) with an emphasis on retaining and growing clients’ customer base through the use of analytical data that supports the clients’ marketing focus
- Develop and grow the relationship with existing key accounts in Customer Retention & Loyalty by managing the client’s marketing needs related to CRM
- Manage the client brief, articulate, map out & document their requirements for internal discussion & planning, and implementation
- Directly responsible for the delivery of projects while working with the team in support
- Drive the implementation and delivery of clients’ CRM projects and requirements
- Monitoring of CRM campaigns to track the effectiveness
What’s needed from you?
- Experience in account management with strong exposure to web-related projects
- Experience in email marketing and email campaign management
- Data-related analytical skills are critical; must be very comfortable with MS Excel
- Natural leadership skills, outgoing, confident, energetic & motivated
- A hands-on individual with the ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- A process-oriented individual who shows initiative, has an eye for detail, and has previous experience in a supervisory role
- Able to work independently and yet be a strong team player
- 3 to 4 years of working experience in a CRM-related (Retail-FMCG) environment essential for Senior Account Managers
- Excellent presentation and client account management skills are an advantage
Opportunity of a Lifetime
- Work with a highly progressive and innovative team who are data-driven in all their approach
- Be part of an organization that takes good care of its people and grows well with its partners
- Stimulate your leaderships skills and experience steady growth and achievement with the team
- Work with a multi-cultural team
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital