Data Scientist for an AI Fintech Company | NLP, Computer Vision | Singapore-based | Salary up to 96k per annum
- Are you an experienced Data Scientist who focused on NLP and Computer Vision projects?
- Are you a tech geek who can build data products to extract valuable business insights?
- Are you highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics?
- Are you fluent in both English and Chinese?
Answered YES for all the questions? Then this might be the right job for you!
Your new employer: A hard-core AI startup in Singapore with a skillful team backed by AI/NLP experts!
Your new employer is a Singapore AI Fintech company that is focused on business-level complex document understanding and domain-specific knowledge graph construction. Their objective is to help financial institutions process unstructured financial documents to automate processes to increase efficiency and productivity, as well as accumulate invaluable knowledge.
The company boasts of a team comprised of skillful co-founders and senior team members who are profound PhD degree-holders in the AI tech discipline. The team have contributed multiple AI journals/papers in the past years to top AI/NLP conferences. Aside from working with topnotch team members, the company sees to it that they always work on the most frontier technology. This will help you, as their new Data Scientist, to learn more and grow together with the company!
Your New Role: Data Scientist
As their new Data Scientist, you will utilize your analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets. And then further use this information to develop data-driven solutions to difficult business challenges. If you are someone who wants to learn new things in fast and progressive manner and loves to develop products and contribute to providing suggestions as well as has the balance of being receptive to suggestions, then read on! This career might be perfect for you!
- Responsible for designing, developing and upgrading the core machine learning algorithms and services
- Conduct the research and development in various AI fields in terms of Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Knowledge Graph
- Investigate and select the appropriate approaches based on the state-of-the-art academic achievements to solve real world financial related problems from clients
What’s needed from you?
- Proven experience in CV/NLP tasks, such as:
- sentiment analysis
- named entity detection
- machine translation or machine reading comprehension
- Programming expertise in at least one programming language (Python/Java preferred)
- Understanding of the fundamentals:
- NLP/CV techniques
- Neural networks
- Machine learning algorithms
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow/PyTorch)
- Experience with libraries (Scikit-Learn/Pandas/Numpy)
- Master/PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field
What would set you apart from the rest?
- Have published papers in a top tier conference or journal
- Chinese and English fluency, both oral and written
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital