Digital Project Manager, Sports Marketing Agency | European Football | Salary up to SGD 4,200 max
- Do you want to be a part of a global sports company?
- Are you a Digital Project Manager by profession?
- Do you enjoy processes around digital activation?
- Do you love sports and want to operate around it?
- Do you want to work with an international teams?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Helping sports communicate to the world, enabling for a more passionate and connected world
Your new employer is a well-known Global Marketing Company, specializing with the sports industry that has been established in 1990s, now with over 200 full time experts across the globe whilst employing a network of freelancers, providing opportunities for people across Asia.
What makes them special is firstly the mission they put upon themselves that gives them the most stable core purpose and reason for every single action or decision made throughout these years.
Secondly is how they do it through providing digital marketing strategies using 3 pillars which are Data, Content and Technology. Equally important, is their track record for developing people through learning, exposure, guided challenges and understanding how communication is being done across the worlds. There’s so many case studies to learn from that the have successfully executed.
The role; Digital Project Manager:
There are 3 core Areas to manage in this role; Communications, Planning and lastly Reporting:
You will be part of a regional team (SEA & APAC) and will be managing multiple types of digital content assets.
As a Project Manager for an agency, your ability to effectively communicate and lead others in the process is crucial. You will support the client managers in communicating and briefing Country Managers across the region.
You will also be gather clients’ feedback on a proactive basis and promptly highlight internally inconsistencies and/or faults in content quality.
Given that this agency is focused on sports entities, you will engage directly with global sports clients, present ideas, manage issues, solve problems and represent the company in the possible light.
One of the key strengths of the agency is content. You will work closely with country managers to ensure that content is planned timely. By being exposed to multiple type of digital projects, you will be able to identify content opportunities from one market to be localised across other countries in the region.
You will get to work directly with some sports clubs and entities to help them manage their timely content publishing. You will also develop ad hoc channel/content plans for specific content series and campaigns. If you love sports and highly passionate about putting up content around it, then this job will be super exciting for you.
Reporting, Insights & Research
The success of the campaigns must be carefully monitored. You will analyse performance data and market trends to draw insights to grow the digital performance of some of the sports entities across APAC region.
You will drive insightful weekly and monthly reports on the digital performance of the campaigns across the regions. You get to listen to fans and 3rd party partners in order to engage and find unique ways to further demonstrate local strategies to deploy locally. You will regularly summarize finding and report to management the trending behaviour.
What would we like you to bring:
- Proven track record and multiple project management—simoultaneous management of communication flows, plans and reports
- You are a big fan of sports— European football ideally
- Your absolute knack for digital channels especially across social media platforms in Asia
- You are well-versed in the usage of Keynote, PPT and Excel
- You are up for presenting your findings and ideas
- You are a go-getter, confident in your own skin and has with you always your sense of humour and enjoyment of day to day life
- You go the extra mile and you value the skills that can be gained from it therefore also increasing your value in the long run
- You have a lot of experience in content creation, and will happily engage in graphic and video content
- Nice to have if you speak other languages such as Thai, Japanese, Malay, Bahasa or Mandarin in order to communicate more effectively with local teams and effectively manage content
- If you have collaborated with remote teams and have worked in an agency, then this would even be better
- If you have your own digital portfolios, then it’s also a huge plus
- Knowledge around performance-based marketing ads will be super awesome
- Definitely important to have Google Analytics experience and Product management experience (UX/UI)
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Salary up to SGD 4,200 max
- Work in an international company, work with the biggest teams/athletes in the world
- Developing excellent creativity and content ideation
- Develop refined performance marketing methodologies and tactics
- Utilization of data in optimizing content creation
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours, you’ll join a truly results-driven organization
- International travel
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital