Digital Project Manager | Top Creative Agency in Singapore | Project Management |Tech & Creative
- Are you looking for a FUN and Creative work place?
- Do you want to create inventive projects that goes viral?
- Are you looking to work with and be nurtured by the top creative minds in the industry?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: They have fun solving problems, they celebrate projects in confidence, because why not be a geek, weird and fun altogether?
Your new employer has the best of what Singapore has to offer—culture, growth, fun people, fun projects, opportunities to rise to challenges, hone creativity and problem-solving skills. They take pride in striking a balance through high performance and high level of care within the company.
This agency is not too young. It has been around in the late 200s, although they managed to stay young, vibrant, new, soulful and relevant. This is clear through their projects, clients, awards and own people. This company is not your ordinary agency. Each day is the same—whereby you are always itching to come back to work alongside your teammates. Do you want to step up your game in Project Management? Do you want to be surrounded by seasoned professionals, alongside the young blood?
Your new job: Digital Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be the centre of the action in their business and bring different teams together to make things happen:
- You will be working together with the creative team, tech team and account servicing team to define the scope of work and tasks to meet project objectives
- You will be working closely with the traffic manager to manage internal resource and workload
- You will be the leading the internal and external project team kick-off, bridging the communications to ensure project delivery
- You will be identifying the project requirements, possible obstacles, dependencies, budget and timeline
- You will be evaluating the project feasibility against time and workload
- You should be able to identify potential risk and provide solution to mitigate/prevent the issue
- You will be managing and growing trusted partners
- You will be tracking and report project performance based on project health
- You will manage workflows across internal teams, projected schedules and deadlines for your assigned projects
- You will be the key role in testing and implementing quality assurance on all assigned tasks
What do we need from you?
As a Technical Project Manager, you should have:
- Due to quota restriction, you MUST BE a Singaporean or Permanent Resident to apply.
- Have between 3 to 4 years of experience in digital project management
- You must understand the full project life cycles of digital job deliverables
- You have a good understanding of the digital landscape and web technologies
- You must have experience in managing waterfall and agile projects
- You are strong in written, verbal communications and negotiation skills
- You are an expert in using collaboration software and other project management tools (e.g. Trello)
- You are competent in using Excel, and good documentation skill
What would set you apart?
- You must have a sense of urgency and good time management
- You are meticulous in tiny details, be it visually or logic-driven project
- You have a strong analytical, and problem-solving skill
- You have a strong curiosity and self-driven
- You take ownership of all assigned projects and has good documentation skills
- You are mature to bring up difficult conversations to find solutions without losing your cool
Is this something you have been waiting for? And are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Then apply now or directly get in touch via +65 3159 1589.
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Performance Marketing