Director of Data | Topnotch Digital Marketing Agency | Singapore-based
- Are you a critical thinker who loves to create and share insights?
- Do you have an experience in P&L management?
- Do you have a proven track record in handling large digital marketing data sets?
- Do you consider yourself a coach who can roll up their sleeves to mentor and lead teams?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: The go-to firm for all things digital!
The company is a cutting edge integrated digital marketing consulting firm with clients across multiple domains. Their main objective is to make the marketers & clients happy by providing them with results-oriented, data-driven, and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The team is young, creative, and data-driven composed of 50 digital experts based in Singapore and India. They focus on developing the company alongside the constant evolution of the digital space – it is essential for them to stay on top of the latest developments. The company made sure that they have all three Google Certifications – Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and YouTube Advertising plus the license to deliver Google training courses and work closely with digital leaders such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and InMobi to make sure they deliver effective marketing campaigns.
These certifications add value and support all their integrated digital marketing solutions. The company is proficient in website designing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Copywriting and Web Analytics.
The Role: Senior Consultant, Data and Technology
Due to the continuous hyper growth of the firm, they need you right now! They are expanding their Data Team in Singapore and they need someone like you to manage the team. As the Director of Data, you will have the opportunity to lead and build the Data team and work closely with stakeholders to build, provide solutions and actionable recommendations for effective marketing campaigns.
- Understand and use data analysis and modelling techniques
- Responsible in managing the team to execute requirements and data-driven solutions
- Responsible for the P&L management
- Identify trends and patterns in data and be able to make recommendations based on the results of the analysis
- Work closely with product team to understand client needs
- Manage the day-to-day work and career development for a team of data analysts and data engineers
- Strategically manage relationships with partners
- Translate marketing campaign needs into technical requirements
- As the leader of the data organization, you will play a critical role in establishing the team’s technical principles, processes, and culture
- Identify and vet new technologies that can be used by your team and other teams by examining best practices from the market and the company’s competition
- Analyze data and generate insights in form of revenue/growth prediction, trends and anomalies, customer segmentation, DAU/MAU reports, conversion optimization, monthly reports, etc.
- Facilitate review sessions with business stakeholders
What’s needed from you?
- 6+ years experience in data analytics, data science, or other applicable hard skills
- A proven track record in handling large digital marketing data sets
- Able to tackle ambiguous problems, execute analysis, and deliver projects on time
- Strong presentation skills, able to clearly communicate results to stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to provide actionable insights that move the business forward exponentially
- Hands on experience in data-driven projects (e.g. analytics, measurement, modeling, machine learning)
- Able and loves to mentor and lead teams
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills. Must be a coach/player – can lead a team and roll up his/her sleeves
- Have a working knowledge of common data structures, languages and tools (e.g. SQL, R, Python, BigQuery, Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, Google Analytics 360, Google Cloud Platform)
- A critical thinker who loves creating and sharing insights
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics or any relevant fields
What would make you stand out?
- You can simplify data and tell a story
- You have the knowledge in digital marketing and/or marketing analytics
- You have a thorough experience with client management
- A Master’s Degree in data-related fields