Director of Media Partnerships for SEA | Be global, lead leaders, inform, entertain, inspire and be part of the most-valued and rapidly-evolving start-up tech company in the world! | Singapore
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you driven, motivated and has what it takes to lead, coach and develop a team of global leaders and innovative trend setters?
- Have great confidence in communicating, negotiating and closing deals with clients and customers all across the region?
- A jet setter and enjoys travelling and working for regional (and possibly) global exposure?
Your next home? Just the world’s most valued tech start-up, no big deal.
With the reach and world-class technology to discover a whole new spectrum of creative content platforms, this company not only entertains but also informs and inspires millions of people across borders, cultures and languages all over the globe. Since they started operations not-so-long ago, they’ve already operated a dozen of products used and patronized by people of different ages and statuses in over 150 countries.
If taking on and tackling ever-evolving trends and challenges do not scare you, then contest yourself and be part of this team in moving the world, one content at a time!
Be the Director of Media Partnerships in Asia and start trotting globally!
As the leader of the pack representing the company across SEA, your core focus would be championing relationships with brands and agencies across SEA in order to develop new partners, drive and close deals, retain and grow revenue. Together with your team, you would be executing marketing initiatives and promotions, establish extensive customer and contact network, and maintaining long-term relationships with high-value channels.
As the brain behind successes, you would be coaching, developing and supporting your team members and leading by example, holding them accountable for their KPIs and targets. You would also take the lead in collaborating with the company’s internal teams globally across product, marketing, sales and campaign management to successfully ensure business and client success. Enough said? Come and apply, you might be this company’s Director for Media Partnerships!
Excel and stand out from the rest if have:
- Graduated with a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Technology or Media field
- At least 8 years of experience in ad sales with at least 4 years of team management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation and collaboration skills; Strong marketing and sales acumen; Strong drive and will to succeed；
- Demonstrated critical thinking and strategic decision making ability;
- Self-starter, fast learner, willing to embrace challenges, and capable of working around time differences.
- Able to speak and read Mandarin, a plus!
Be part of the team, join the craze and have a lot of fun working!
- Highly competitive salary with performance based bonus would be part of your package
- Health care, company gadgets, holiday leaves, travel allowance, and more!
- Global career opportunities isn’t even part of the question!
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital