Head of Sales for the multi-awarded Ad:tech Company | Location based audience targeting | SEA Market | Salary base 180’000+ SGD
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a more challenging and managerial role?
- Are you passionate everything about Programmatic Marketing?
- Does presenting and introducing high class Ad Technology products excite you?
- Does hunting for new business and closing deals is the air that you breath?
- Are you looking for a place where you can grow not only as a Professional but also as a Person?
- Are you looking for a dynamic, supportive, and well connected Team in the industry?
- Do you want to fully utilize your connections in the market by introducing this fast growing company’s technology?
- If this a place where you see yourself becoming successful, then what are you waiting for? Check this out now!
“ The Company: Ad Tech Global Company specialized in Location-based Audience Targetting”
Founded more than 5 years ago in Australia, the company specializes in mobile marketing powered by their proprietary Location-based Audience Targeting technology. It has more than 14M of funding received only in 5 rounds, funded by strategic investors which focus on Digital Marketing.
Won several awards in the Digital Media Scene and their products is highly in demand by the well -known Media Agencies, Trading Desks and Publishers.
Reason why most of the Talents are happy to be there is because the team is driven by a very smart, creative and collaborative people, which believe in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work
Currently they are looking for someone who can provide leadership, coaching and development to high-performing sales teams in Singapore representing South East Asia to drive to revenue growth and increase market share.
The role: “ Head of Sales for SEA Market “
The other main responsibilities for this role in addition to the one mentioned above is to generate sales, service current clients and grow sales by regularly calling on designated agencies and/or clients to sell the company’s products and services to meet predetermined targets. To leverage strong existing relationships with media agencies to develop a consistent and reliable stream of monthly revenue.
You will be able to:
- Develop strategic sales strategy plans aligned with the business KPIs, creating and overseeing the implementation of tactical plans to drive key performance indicators (service, sales, and client satisfaction) to maximize profitability.
- Effectively measure and report on a timely basis, the sales results with updated strategies inclusive of competitor information to
- Actively source new accounts and develop existing relationships to meet growth targets
- Coach and mentor other team members to ensure ongoing sales skill development and performance improvement, when appropriate.
- Advise and strategically contribute during each phase of the sales process – Account Planning, Opportunity Qualification, Proposal Creation, Contract/Order Management, Post-Sales Activities, and Sales Management Activities.
- Develop and manage budgets for the SEA commercial team in collaboration with the Head of Commercial APAC.
- Establish and lead employee talent attraction and retention efforts (recruitment, training, development, coaching, etc) to maximize employee engagement, and ensure top talent for all levels of leadership positions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required by management.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities on an ongoing basis in order to achieve predetermined sales monthly targets.
- Develop and implement account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy formulated by the HOC APAC/CEO
- Prepare and present sales proposals (including mock-ups) and presentations to new and existing clients in order to negotiate and close deals.
- Build strong strategic working relationships with clients and maintain a high level of client contact (telephonic / face to face) to ensure that their specific requirements are addressed in order to monitor and grow existing business.
- Work closely with agencies and clients to understand inventory and technology needs to ensure the company is able to focusing on getting the right mix of solutions to meet these needs
- Analyse potential sales opportunities by using data analyses, segmented research and information available to identify the attributes most valued by these potential clients.
- Provide weekly sales pipeline updates and in- market feedback to ensure targets are tracked.
- Provide professional and exceptional client service in all interactions with clients.
- Liaise with Campaign Managers in the Ad Operations team to deliver timely reports of campaign analytics to clients.
- Ensure all administration is kept up-to-date and processes and procedures are followed.
- Contribute to team environment through collaboration, innovative approaches to sales and the sharing of ideas and experience
- Actively assist and contribute with inter-team and companywide initiatives
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Minimum 8 years of sales management experience gained in the advertising or media industries.
- Extensive track record of sales and sales management within an advertising/digital environment
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills to win business and to sustain continuous growth
- Ability to align business objectives with organisational development strategies
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing and online advertising
- Interest, knowledge and ability in online digital media advertising
- Experience of working in a small to medium sized company
- Up-to-date knowledge of online advertising trends
- Proven people leader who has experience in developing high performing sales teams in a dynamic environment.
- Proactive and engaging, demonstrated ability to lead by example and drive results by working closely with the team to increase market share.
- Ability to communicate a compelling vision and manage successes and failings along the journey in a highly collaborative fashion.
- Leads through coaching and motivation. Can build a winning team filled to achieve the same end-goal. Sets a compelling vision and manage successes and failings along the journey in a highly collaborative fashion
- Skilled problem-solver – Applies rigorous logic & methods to solve ambiguous problems.
- Ability to build and maintain strong, business-oriented relationships with leaders at all levels.
- A solid understanding of Business Development principles with a knack for prospecting new business opportunities
- Strategic and creative, with a confidence approach to selling backed by knowledge and expertise in the media industry
- Well-honed prioritising, organisational and communication skills.
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary base proposed 180'000 SGD+ per annum (depending on the years of experience)
- Additional commission scheme to be discussed on a second moment.
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.