Help your career go viral | Account & Campaign Manager | Growing Social platform | up to SGD 6,000 monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Influencer level client servicing & account management abilities in digital marketing
- Top of the charts in campaign management & execution
- Challenges in brand advertising are just hashtag topics to you
- Eager, energetic & not daunted with keeping up to Gen Z trending
Then it’s time for you to be more than just a follower, sign up now!
Company: Growing Social platform
They are one of the newest players, but they are already shaking the social media landscape! With a viral platform that enables people to become content creators and encourages users to share their passion + creative expression through their videos. They have created a gateway that allow users to present their your creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter with the world.
They have Global offices in Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, Jakarta, Mumbai, Moscow and now Singapore. With Singapore to be the hub for their South East Asian operations.
And they are just one cog of a growing technology powerhouse, that uses world-class AI powered technology for a whole new spectrum of creative content platforms.
Since they started operations just a few installs ago, they’ve already launched and operated dozens of successful products used and patronized by people of different ages and statuses in over 150 countries.
This growing global company not only entertains, but also informs and inspires millions of people across borders, cultures and languages.
Role: Account & Campaign Manager
A dual client servicing & campaign management role. The Account & Campaign Manager will be in charge of handling client needs post sales and managing their campaigns. As well as being able to update and educate them on the potential and new features being rolled out for the product.
- Regularly investigate, collect and evaluate customer needs, answer product questions, and constantly improve advertising products.
- Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes
- Promote product operation plans, and improve the utilization rate and revenue of advertising products
- Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team
- Support and work with sales team on pre-sale research and pitch
- Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results
- Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution
- Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation
- Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign
- Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings
- Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy
- Monitor and analyze the data released by agents, dig up problems and opportunities;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Chinese or Thai
- Experience using Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience managing branding advertisers
- Ability to analyze data & identify insights to assess campaign performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to employment pass holders
The Ideal Account & Campaign Manager
- Agency experience is a big plus.
- Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams.
- Fluency in English & Chinese is a plus
- Deep understanding of Brand Advertising challenges
- Ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Deeply understand the functions and characteristics of advertising products
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and very organized
- Self-starter, fast learner who has critical thinking
- Have a passion for new trending digital products