Jr. Media Buyer, Independent Agency | Biddable Social, full-on digital | Salary up to 3.5k max
- Are you specializing in digital media planning and buying?
- Have you run multiple biddable social media buying?
- Are you knowledgeable about various ad formats?
- Do you prefer to have a parallel knowledge across the digital landscape?
- Are you particular about the team set up, therefore looking for the right support?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: A humble agency behind big names
This digital marketing agency has been around since the late 2000s. They started their digital marketing services offerings through SEO and marketing consultancy, then later on upgraded to innovate and provide more solutions to their clients.
In this company, culture is a big thing. If you are looking for a senior colleague to mentor you on the best practices within the digital media domain such as across search, social, inbound, branding, ecommerce, and at the same time have peers to learn across from on other specializations from your peers, then this is the right place for you.
What’s good is that there is a balance of individualistic and group collaboration approach. This company is known for honing good talents.
They do not brag about the success within their accounts but continuously earns the long-term choosing of their clients. The leadership provided in this company ensures everyone can continually grow and will remain excited about their journey within the agency.
Your next Role; Media Buyer
As a Media Buyer
- You are experienced with identifying target audiences and able to plan media campaigns.
- You are knowledgeable about different ad formats and can optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- You are familiar with ad formats, space and airtime therefore you can effectively compare and negotiate
- You will prepare schedules and adjust campaigns as needed
- You are someone who naturally experiments with new platforms and regularly monitors the development within the industry.
- You will ensure ads and creative are displayed appropriately.
- You will monitor costs and return on Investment (ROI)
- You will also manage the reports for clients and proactively build long-term relationship with clients.
What would we like you to bring
Intensity in Short Experience
You are experienced when it comes to media planning and buying across search, social (required), display & programmatic. You have the proven experience & abilities in handling digital campaigns. This means you have your fair share of working from another agency.
You are highly analytical and data-driven. Over the years, you have monitored how you executed on your campaigns. You naturally look back on data and do heavy research to create a seamless campaign plan and execution. You can effectively ultilize analytics tools such as ComScore
Your high level of curiosity leads to finding out where problems really lie. You are a critical thinker, therefore you carefully analyze the right and best approach. Being solution-oriented enables you to care for the projects and the team so things will be done better or risks and mistakes will be mitigated or avoided.
You Are Decisive
You represent the agency, therefore you have confidence in yourself and in your team. It shows in how you communicate and how you work with your colleagues and clients.
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Grow within a company, each day counts, and so will your years
- Salary of up to SGD 3.5k max
- Work with passionate and receptive people with whom you will build the company with
- An opportunity to be build yourself, focus on great work and do more with a supportive team
- Take pride in how the company and your project performs