Looking for Singapore-based Salesforce Freelancers! | Marketing Cloud | Pardot | Project-based
- Are you someone who has an in-depth knowledge of Salesforce?
- Are you someone who has experience working in an Agile environment?
- Do you have the ability to strike a rapport with the customers?
- Are you based in Singapore?
Hearing a lot of YES-es in your mind? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new side hustle employer-partner: One of the Top B2B Companies in Asia for 2020!
This digital and inbound marketing agency based in Singapore is founded in 2009 by their humble Managing Director and senior management team who also started as entrepreneurs (someone like you!) or marketing and content directors. They know the ins and outs of marketing because they’re working with every type of marketing agency, ranging from creative, to telesales, and to digital/media agencies.
This company is built on years of experiences of its stakeholders, thus, realizing their goal as an agency is to become an extension of the marketing team of its clients to ensure a truly collaborative and profitable partnership. What they do best is to create completely customized approaches based on the business goals and organization boundaries. They pivot and strategize as their clients evolve in the business.
The Role: Freelance Salesforce Consultant
Now, they’re looking for freelancers who can be their partners in the business! As a Freelance Salesforce Consultant, you will be asked to identify the needs of your client, translate them into business processes and create technical solutions in the platform. You will be responsible to add value to the business so competency on the CRM platform is preferred.
- Create and implement CRM solutions
- Support in developing Salesforce workflows
- Manage the client relationship – collaborate with the client for the set-up of the platform
- Setting up and implementation of the Salesforce solution for the customer/s
- Manage the project in its entirety
- Train the end users
What’s needed from you?
- Experience with marketing cloud (Pardot)
- Can work in an Agile environment
- Ability to strike a rapport with the customer
- Relationship building and people skills
- Ability to build customer trust
- 2-3 years experience in handling Salesforce projects
- Based in Singapore
What would make you stand out?
- Salesforce Certification/s (preferred but not required)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant