Manage Ecosystem and Channel Partners for the hottest SaaS office suit platform! | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 100K per year
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
We are looking for an Ecosystem and Channel Manager who is passionate about managing and developing channel partners to bolster sales and improve product productivity!
- Do you have deep understanding of the SaaS ecosystem?
- Want to create strong networks for regional and global partners in this ecosystem?
- Have passion and experience with enterprise SaaS and channel management?
- And want to be part of a globally renowned company now leading in technology and transformation?
Then you’re the one we are looking for!
Company: The newest single interconnected collaboration platform!
Ever heard of the newest collaboration office suite tool syncing chat, calendar, creation, cloud storage and app center all in one tech platform? This SaaS application makes it easiest for even the biggest and most modern enterprises to juggle between applications to get things and work done even in the most rapidly-evolving work place.
Be in the middle of tech development by also being part of this company, as a subsidiary of one of the largest and most-valued start-up tech companies in the world now.
The Role: Ecosystem and Channel Manager
As the Ecosystem and Channel Manager for this SaaS company, you would be responsible with boosting sales by sourcing, managing, training, and supporting channel partners.
You would use your Knowledge and deep understanding of the ecosystem to source, train and manage reselling/distribution partners, service partners, and ISVs, with the ability to create fair transactions and drive the mid-market and SMB business. As their main focal point, you would identify opportunities for partner engagement, create programs, sales strategies, and incentives for partners.
In addition as the Ecosystem and Channel Manager, you will also collaborate with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Management teams and create reliable forecasts, manage pipelines, and achieve sales targets.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS and channel management
- Experience in developing a partner ecosystem within a SaaS model
- Strong negotiation and networking skills; the ability build strong relationships with C-level executives
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skill
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build consensus
- Strong strategic thinking capabilities
- Fluency in local language is also preferred
What you’re getting:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Work and Travel
- Advanced Tech and Marketing Exposure