North Asia Marketing Lead for Global Internet Company | Digital, Lifecycle Marketing | Salary up to SGD 11,000 per month max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you an absolute experienced marketer in APAC markets?
- Well versed, experienced and knowledgeable in Hong Kong and Taiwan markets?
- Are you an overall expert in seamless digital marketing strategies across relevant social networks, paid media, organic channels such as SEO, PR?
- Are you a team lead? Able to drive a highly performing, impact-driven team of marketers?
- Are you user-centric? Product focused and growth obsessed? Are you a master in scaling? Hyper-growth?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: A Tech Leader that disrupted how travel has always been
This company was built to solve a problem within the travel and hospitality industry. A story of unraveling a journey that inspires people to keep moving and look for opportunities to improve way of living.
An organization that provides a supportive, trusting and transparent working environment. It is a place to become more of your better self, having the confidence to relish in your passion and enthusiasm for the travel industry. Sitting from Singapore Office, you will get an opportunity to develop market strategies to acquire and retain users and tirelessly work on ways to improve our brand recognition throughout Hong Kong & Taiwan. In staying dominant, you will be a part of actively driving change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
The Role; Senior Marketing Manager APAC :
As a Senior Digital Marketer for APAC:
- Having worked for an internet companies APAC countries and with in-depth experience across North Asian countries, you are someone who can easily lead marketing campaigns in the region that would drive for growing brand awareness
- As someone who has worked in multi-faceted departments during their previous years throughout their career, it will excite you to support the execution of Global Marketing calendars, roadmaps and campaigns to ensure cohesiveness and relevancy across the APAC region
- Having really good experience across North Asia markets, you are someone with understands the audiences across Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea
- As a leader, you will support, foster, and develop a team of marketers in becoming impact-driven. You will lead a highly vibrant, young and full of ideas and grit colleagues that are creative and high performing in their own specializations
- In ensuring on-track performance, you will measure, report and generate insights off the company’s campaign run in the APAC markets and coordinate with Global and regional marketing decision.
- As you drive for strategies and coordinate for Global plans, requirements will be fed from you where needs as it will placed within the product roadmaps that support marketing goals across all channels including Paid, organic, brand and lifecycle marketing
- Speaking for the customers in the region, you will feed back in the customer voice to support the Global product, marketing and commercial decisions
What we would like you to bring:
- You are in a senior level within your marketing career, you can make and drive business decisions and oversee operations
- Your extensive number of years Marketing experience has historically helped achieve specific success within a tech company ideally
- Significant management experience, proven track record of fostering early career talent
- You know your customers and audience really well through extensive North Asia marketing experience e.g. Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea
- Having worked with tech companies, you have been working closely across Global/Regional structure ideally
- As a seasoned marketer, without a doubt, you have strong working knowledge across broad marketing channels to support acquisition and retention goals
- Strong analytical abilities and commercial predisposition
- Proven track of creating campaigns that drive business impact
- Experience interpreting data to inform marketing decisions
- You have the ability to fluently speak and read Chinese in order to effectively work with your local colleagues in the region and strategize for effective localized marketing campaigns
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Work in a regional hub, experience 13 strong nations in one office
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted
- Enjoy countless perks such as barista, free food, massage chairs etc. in performing that mission. You will be proud of your work and you will take ownership of your team, your company, your brand