Performance Analyst | Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Innovation | Paid Ads | SGD 4200 monthly | Singapore
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Want to grow your career further in performance marketing?
- Looking for an environment that fosters growth and believes in continuous innovation?
- Have an opportunity to be in a global firm where you will be surrounded by experts in digital marketing?
Exactly like what you're looking for? Let me tell you more about it.
Your new Employer: Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Innovation
Your new employer is a company dedicated to fostering an environment filled with growth and innovation. They are a global agency founded in 1995 and headquartered in NYC’s most iconic building, with offices in APAC, Europe, and North America.
Aside from that, they provide award-winning search marketing and analytics services to help enterprise businesses across all verticals driving performance. Their worldwide clients depend on your new employer for decades of experience and expertise in Performance Marketing, Paid Media, SEO, Analytics, Social Marketing, Ecommerce & Marketplace Marketing, UX, and more. They have won multiple awards in the digital marketing space, including a decade-long streak on AdAge’s Top 10.
Your new job: Performance Analyst | Search & Display & Programmatic | DV360 | TTD | Google Ads
Join a team with a culture of collaboration, ideation, integrity, and inclusion. Here, you will have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and highly dedicated individuals for 25+ years.
They are currently looking for a Performance Analyst..This will be someone who would be responsible for monitoring, executing, and optimizing programmatic & search platforms.
Your day-to-day would be like this:
- Executing, managing, and optimizing media campaigns across social media platforms (Google Campaign Manager, Google Search, DV360, The Trade Desk)
- Creating internal and external weekly/monthly reports
- Being able to include key metrics and analysis for insights, optimizations, and future strategy development
- Acting as the go-to person for questions regarding the status of client campaigns
What we would like you to bring:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, business, or equivalent
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical proficiency
- Ability to manage data
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced understanding of Excel, competency in PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Google Search, Google Campaign Manager and DSP platforms preferred
What they offer:
- Work in a positive and vibrant office that cares deeply about their team
- Unlimited Vacation – Sick Days
- Competitive salary
- Work with a team of Subject-Matter Experts
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to