Performance Manager (SEM) | Global Media Agency for a Global Tech Account | Based in Singapore | Max SGD 7k per month
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Interested in working with a Multinational Tech Company?
- Want to work with the best people in performance marketing with world-class technology?
- Looking for a diverse environment that believes individuality is what makes them great?
Then this might be the next great move for your career!
Your New Company: Helping Clients Predict & Plan for Disruptive Future Opportunities
Your new company is a network designed for what's next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in a sustainable economy. They deliver people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, They operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
Your New Role: Performance Manager (SEM) | Google Search | Apple Search
They are looking for an experienced Performance Executive or Senior Performance Executive that focuses on Paid Search to work on the International digital hub team based in Singapore, focused on delivering Paid Search globally for a world-leading digital subscription services business.
The purpose of this role is to manage performance channels specifically for Paid Search, be responsible for the execution of the strategy, performance of client KPIs, maintain adherence to deadlines and best practices. At its core, the role of the Performance Manager is to plan and implement paid media campaigns across all relevant biddable media channels / platforms to achieve the aims of clients. This will require a strong channel knowledge and ability to identify opportunities to drive new media initiative and client business outcomes.
- Client management: Managing client deliverables to deadlines, and managing client expectations accordingly (being able to push back in an appropriate manner if needed, using line manager support)
- Client presentation: Presenting weekly reporting and ad-hoc presentations in a concise and understandable way, to both PPC specialists and clients without digital experience
- Team management: Managing the team to maintain a strong morale, and ensure critical tasks are completed in a timely manner, those that cant are communicated efficiently
- Team training: Upskilling the junior team with relevant PPC and soft skills that match the Apple team needs
- Time management: Ensuring tasks are completed when they are promised for you and the team, communicating in advance notice to line managers with any problems, including solutions, and being able to pass that message onto clients if approved
- Task organisation: All tasks need to be scheduled and planned with entire team knowledge. We use project management, but personal to do list management is a must
- Task management: Similar to above, but ensuring all tasks are completed to a quality that Apple would expect. Brand safety, and so accuracy, is a number one priority
- Communication: As there is a large PPC team, communicating in an efficient, concise and in timely manner is critical
- Experience: Writing reporting commentary for weekly and ad-hoc presentations, including analysis and use of visualisations tools (graphs etc.). Confident in daily PPC tasks such as budget management, optimisations and PPC best practices. (retail/shopping experience not needed)
- At least 2 years within Performance Marketing, responsible for planning and achieving performance related targets
- Proven knowledge of PPC
- Strong analytical skill
- A proven record with large, complex campaign
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Strong experience of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Strong client-facing skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurialism and initiative taking
- Hands-on’ approach to operations: Plans, assigns and directs work, time, material, people
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now or directly send your resume to email@example.com or contact me through WhatsApp +65 8407 6314.