Product Manager | Top-of-the-Line, Innovative Managed Services | ICT, AI, Cloud, IoT, Cyber Security | SG Based | Up to SGD 96K pa
- Are you a self-starter and a seasoned expert in Managed Services and Product Management?
- Are you a creative product builder with a deep understanding of telco networks?
- Are you an effective communicator and passionate about tech innovation?
- Are you driven, motivated, bold and a thought leader in the ICT space?
Sounding like something you have been waiting for? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: A State-of-the-Art Network and Fibre Infrastructure to Key Enterprise Players in Singapore
A Growing Tech Leader. Your new employer is among the renowned and awarded digital services infrastructure providers in Singapore, having been around for over 20 years, they have been at the forefront of providing reliable solutions to enterprise customers across the region.
Innovative & Service Oriented. At the core of their service is to ensure peace of mind to both business owners and their employees. The idea is productivity enablement and enrichment, and this through removing any or all hindrances around connectivity, cloud computing, security and much more.
The goal is to continue to build Singapore as a leading Smart Nation.
Do you have what it takes? At the backbone of every advanced nation is the reliability of its basic services. This means they're always on the lookout for talents who can be quick on their feet and keep up with advancing technology.
Your next role: Be the Expert in Developing New Growth Engines for the Company’s Managed Services
As the Product Manager for Managed Services, you will:
- Identify, design, and build best of breed solution platforms, ecosystem and vertical solutions, and market segmentation for Managed Services portfolio
- Establish and cultivate partnerships with key partners in Managed Services to deliver differentiated managed services with unique value propositions
- Develop product strategies, roadmaps and determine market segmenting, targeting, and positioning
- Strategize and develop new growth engines in Managed Services
- Establish and enhance product processes in Managed Services to ensure the smooth delivery of these services
- Monitor product quality against target levels and trigger corrective actions where necessary
- Optimize cost structure, product profitability, and customer value
- Work with the marketing team to run effective horizontal marketing programs and events to create market awareness and generate sales leads
- Achieve key value drivers, operating revenue & expenses as well as product profitability
What’s needed from you?
- Your proven record of successfully developing and growing a portfolio of Managed Services
- Your proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Your ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- You are someone who has strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- You are someone who has the initiative and creativity/out of the box mindset on product development
- You are a self-starter who can work independently as well as work effectively in a team
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6018 5800.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!