Project Management Lead | Award-winning, tech-led and industry-admired digital marketing agency!| Singapore | SGD 90K annually
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Weave different elements to imagine, construct and innovate!
- Do you understand digital in and out, start to finish, over and under?
- Have a passion for building and innovating solutions, and executing it through meticulous planning and implementation?
- A chief in nature, and can lead a pack of brilliant minds in running multiple projects at one go?
Then buckle up and join now as you’re the Project Management Lead we are looking for!
Your next hub? New, bold and now!
Technology-driven and industry-admired, this award-winning digital marketing agency got almost a dozen of nominations for prestigious industry awards last year for their well-rounded digital services from digital marketing, data and security, to app and tech solutions. With their team full of dynamic and passionate individuals, they are always ready to take on any challenge, and deliver on it.
This agency’s backbone’s strong passion for MARTECH: marrying the best marketing practices with solid technology, creating symbiotic relationships between the their products and services with Starbucks, SAP, Yahoo!, The Body Shop and Uniqlo as just part of their huge portfolio of esteemed clientele.
With people at the heart of their business and digital excellence as their mantra, they value reliability in terms of efficiency and effectiveness, and balancing work and life with high regards. This organization’s mission is to deliver the best and most optimal marketing tech solutions for their clients which they can call their own inside and out, start to finish, over and under!
The Role? The next Digital Project Management Lead!
As a Project Management Lead, you are expected to know digital inside and out, you understand and appreciate dependencies, milestones and deadlines, and are savvy with project planning software in planning, managing, running, implementing and delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the higher quality. You are a leader, and can work closely with a team of digital experts delivering the best tech and digital solutions.
Moreover, you would be:
- Gathering project needs from valued clients, addressing them with customized and personalized tech and marketing solutions
- Determining project requirements, constraints, dependencies, success criteria, budget, timeline and feasibility
- Defining and ensuring project objectives are met, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to achieve organization & project objectives
- Identifying opportunities beyond the brief, as well as potential project risks and its implication and to recommend risk mitigating measures
- Growing and managing network of trusted partners, independents and vendors
- Tracking and reporting project performance based on predefined metrics
- Leading internal and external project team kickoff, and mentoring younger team members
Who are we looking for?
In our eyes, you’d be best fit for the Project Management Lead if you:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in leading and directing multiple digital projects
- Have history in leading and mentoring team members
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities, and able to produce well-defined documentation like SOW, timeline, sitemaps, wireframes, functional specifications – of a high standard
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills paired with solid written, verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Understand the full project lifecycle of a digital nature, and competent with Microsoft Project for timeline creation and tracking
- Consider the big picture, long-term goals and relationships, and embracing of a culture of openness and integrity
- Are positive, curious, hungry and self-driven
- Have PMP/relevant Project Management certification, it’s a major plus!
What would you be getting?
- Competitive salary plus performance-based bonus
- A team full of passionate digital specialists
- Grow opportunities with annual training relevant to your career path of choice
- Be part of annual company trips with other global offices to meet, greet, and have fun!
- Be in the middle of premium hardware and up-to-date software, tool and technological developments