Pure Performance | SEO Specialist, SEA and Pacific Region | Monthly salary up to SGD 4,000 max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a performing digital marketing starter, specifically in SEO?
- Are you passionate in communicating the best practices within natural search, and how it affects the whole customer journey?
- Do you enjoy connecting brands with their customers through the right digital experience?
- Are you able to understand and direct consumer behaviours?
Read on, it might be you or a friend who deserves the big break in their career!
The company: Bringing ideas to life. Limitless.
This advertising agency is a publicly listed company and has been around for over 4 decades with business partners, and we say business partners because that’s how they manage to forge great relationships with their clients, for long years too by looking after others like they do for their own.
Delivering successful marketing campaigns either or/and combining online offline, ATL and BTL channels.
With Singapore office being their hub for their Southeast Asia and Pacific Region, the company currently has a team of over 50 making sure that the brands they manage are able to grow in revenue through their marketing and communication efforts.
Getting people to move, seamlessly.
If it does not lead to action, impactful engagement, then it is simply ineffective. This agency has the right approach to delivering communications and marketing solutions by creating multi-variate strategies, creative solutions, integrated marketing and communications, providing the right digital experience that best represents the brand and what it is about.
They are a silent name behind big players. They combine a professional approach to getting things done. Do what you do best, create strategies and be a part of a collaborative team who instils discipline to see through goals.
This family is decisive, a go-getter and resembles a spirit of success and great relationships in everything they do. All these things are not easy but they provide strong leadership to put together a venue and environment for dreams to come to life, and you have got to work for it.
They are only as serious as you are. Does it sound like a place for you? It’s not for everyone. Otherwise, everybody is on top. But you will be an even better professional and you will take pride of your work, and your colleagues and partners. That’s the type of family they have, they support each other to keep growing.
The job; SEO Specialist, SEAPAC region:
- Spearhead SEO initiatives to develop, manage and execute implementation of SEO strategies.
- Produce & manage keyword research, technical,content, link and social audits – analysis and documentation.
- Responsible for identifying and uncovering new opportunities for search engine optimization strategies.
- Understand the major factors that influence organic search crawling, indexing and keyword ranking to help increase relevance in search engines.
- Clear understanding of search algorithms and proper leverage of these components in the SEO strategy.
- Use web analytics platform and SEO tools to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition metrics, through monthly and ad-hoc reports
- 1-2 years or more of tactical, hands-on SEO experience
- Ability to draw critical analysis from data and make recommendations to client
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, SimilarWeb, Adobe Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO Moz and other key industry tools.
- Has a keen desire for strong research and cost-efficiency comparison skills for proposals.
- Able to produce reports and understand the correlation of data for both SEO and SEM practices.
- Have previous experience in website development/optimization/architecture
What they offer:
- Salary up to SGD 4,000 per month
- Mobile reimbursements of up to SGD 150 depending on job grade
- Insurance an Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners