Quick-Witted Executive Assistant | 8,000 SGD | Scheduling and Liaising | Global Hospitality Leader | SG-Based
- Are you a proactive, detail-oriented individual seeking a challenging role where you can make a difference?
- Do you have the ability to handle complex tasks with discretion and can work under pressure?
- Love working with a global team?
Sound like you? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you
Your New Employer: A Global Hospitality Leader
A globally recognized hospitality leader founded in 1981, operating with over 8,900 hotels across 95 countries. A multinational team that’s dedicated to providing excellent service to guests, that offers their employees great benefits and opportunities for career growth with their expansive network.
With a focus on sustainability and diversity, they are a company that values their employees and offers a supportive and dynamic work environment. Being a part of their organization means being part of a company that’s committed to making a positive impact on the world, while also offering you the chance to develop your skills and build a fulfilling career.
Your New Role: Executive Assistant | Hospitality Sector
You will be directly reporting to the President & Managing Director of International Operations.
- Act as a conduit or channel of information for the President & Managing Director, International Operations
- Drafting and formatting correspondence and complex documents
- Maintain high level of integrity and confidential management of information and correspondence
- Email inbox management
- Calendar management and appointment scheduling
- Meeting organisation, including room bookings and catering arrangements
- Co-ordination and preparation of Executive meetings – catering, agenda and minute taking
- Organising and arranging Executive Offsite conference that takes place bi-annually – including travelling, arranging agendas and event spaces, taking minutes and providing key takeaways.
- Ensuring Executive team meeting minutes and action items are completed according to due dates.
- Organisation of complex domestic and International travel arrangements including visas, accommodation, flights, transfers and meetings while abroad
- Compiling and reviewing expense reports
- Proof read media releases, communications and internal business updates.
- Assist in the organisation of functions, events, seminars, end of year functions etc. as required
- Co-ordination of approvals including, but not limited to, travel requests, internal business projects, Executive expenses and leave requests.
- Co-ordination of VIP travel requirements and guest arrangements including family and staff
- Preparation of various domestic and international board communication
- Preparation of annual End Of Year message and co-ordination of gifts
- Facilitate the booking of Conferences
- Resposible for maintaining Organisational Charts
- Management of passwords and account details for various systems
- Co-ordination of YPO events, meetings and communication
- Preparation of annual travel and medical expense reimbursements
- Provide a high level of service and liaison both internally and externally
- Understand, develop and support company policies
- Flexible working hours if required
- Other duties as assigned by the President & Managing Director, International Operations
What we would like you to bring:
- Business Acumen with a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Familiarity with communicating between stakeholders, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Have familiarity with systems like Conquer, Workday, and basic Excel functions is a plus!
- Shorthand experience is a plus
- Strong initiative and proactiveness to work autonomously with strong work ethic
- Strong administrative skills
- Superior interpersonal, telephone, and communication skills
- Display a friendly, professional and personable demeanor
- Willingness to travel
What they offer:
- Expansive network across the globe
- Multi-national level training
- Competitive Salary with an annual salary performance bonus
- Medical insurance coverage, outpatient, inpatient, group term life, group personal accident, and full range of dental
- employee discount scheme for travelling, hotels, travel etc. booking with lifestyle and F&B discounts
Does this sound like your new job?
Apply now by clicking the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com