Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant | Topnotch Digital Marketing Firm | SFMC, HTML, CSS | Singapore-based
- Do you have at least 3 years of experience in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
- Do you want to be the expert and go-to person of clients in handling MarTech stacks?
- Do you have a strategic & tactical knowledge in using different CRM and Marketing Automation platforms?
- Do you want to be part of a young, vibrant, creative, and data-driven team?
Did you answer YES for all? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: The go-to firm for all things digital!
Your new company is a cutting edge integrated digital marketing consulting firm with clients across multiple domains. Their main objective is to make the marketers & clients happy by providing them with results-oriented, data-driven, and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The team is young, creative, and data-driven composed of 50 digital experts based in Singapore and India. They focus on developing the company alongside the constant evolution of the digital space – it is essential for them to stay on top of the latest developments.
The company made sure that they have all three Google Certifications – Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and YouTube Advertising plus the license to deliver Google training courses and work closely with digital leaders such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and InMobi to make sure they deliver effective marketing campaigns.
These certifications add value and support all their integrated digital marketing solutions to known brands in the APAC region from the industry including airlines, hotels, publishers, ride sharing apps, telcos, and other large B2C companies.
The company is proficient in website designing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Copywriting and Web Analytics.
The job: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
As their new SFMC Consultant, you will work as the expert on Salesforce Marketing Cloud systems, data, and integrations.
This role will be business-facing and will be part of engagement where you will be working together with the Marketing Business Solution Architect and development team to understand the requirements and create technical solutions for them.
Your tactical knowledge of using different CRM and Marketing Automation platforms will be critical for this role.
- Enable clients to adopt & implement marketing maturity models with their martech stacks
- Support clients in CRM and Marketing Automation strategies and implementation, including planning, creative, emails, campaign automation and campaign performance monitoring, to improve customer engagement across all channels
- Proactively find opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity
- Analyze performance metrics and develop campaign, content, and workflow recommendations
- Participate in all major technical discussions related to the platform
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to gain input into the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction, and performance measurement
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize, and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing organization as needed
- Train internal team members on Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool and account specific processes
- Create and maintain account/client specific documentations
What’s needed from you?
- You have 3+ Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- You have hands-on experience with consulting and/or client implementation
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You have experience in handling enterprise clients and sophisticated architectures
- You have working experience in HTML and CSS
- You have graduated with a bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or any related degrees
What will put you on a spotlight?
- You have certification/s in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have experience in Salesforce CRM/Sales and Service Cloud
- You have experience with Oracle Eloqua/Marketo/Hubspot/Pardot